┗ Chapter Fourteen ┓

The truck turned into the exit lane and RM was correct. There were barely any cars at all on this side. Mr. Si-hyuk hits the gas and we make our way out of Seoul. Everyone watches as we get further and further away from our home.

"I'm going to miss this..." V says while scooting over next to me, "I just hope we can come back here one day."

I hum in agreement as he brings his knees to his chest. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and pull him into a hug.

"Thanks, I needed that Y/N" he pulls away afterwards.

"No problem, I feel you. I hate that we have to leave, but it's for the better."

It was about 30 minutes later, Seoul only slightly visible now, when the vehicle slowed down.

"What's wrong? Are we out of gas already?" I questioned. We pull over to the side and Mr. Si-hyuk comes out.

"I'm just pulling over so we can get something to eat before driving again."

I stand up as RM opens the back of the truck and hops off.

"Pfft" I sit on the edge and slide myself off. I walk to the side of the truck and stretch my legs out. I watch Jin drag a duffel bag to the ledge and unzip it.

"Is there another bag, cause this one is filled with cans? Oh, it has water in it too" Jin announces.

"Oh yeah!" V hops back on the truck and brings another bag. Jin opened it and there was a big bag of chips and a bunch of granola bars.

I sneak my arm in and grab a water bottle and granola bar. Everyone grabs what they want and starts talking with one another. I decided to climb back onto the vehicle because I felt safer on it than being on the ground. I place the granola bar in between my lips and set the water bottle down on the trunk. I grab the ledge and try to push myself up.

I managed to get one leg up but was a bit stuck on how to get the other one up.

"Need help?" a chuckling voice makes me freeze. I tilt my head and see Jungkook standing there laughing.

"Mmf" was all I could say because of the bar in my mouth. He stops laughing and places his items down on the truck. He places his hands underneath my armpits and proceeds to push me onto the vehicle. Once I was up, I turned and sat with my legs hanging off.

"Thanks" I say with a smile after taking the food out of my mouth, unwrapping it in the process. Before I could take a bite out of it, Jungkook snatched it with his teeth.

"What the heck? Get your own dang granola bar!" I whine at the now bitten snack. He shrugs his shoulders at me and hops up on the truck, sitting next to me. I grumble and bite into the granola bar. What? You thought I wouldn't eat it? I ain't gonna waste food, especially if it might now be hard to find with this apocalypse going on.

Jungkook gives a look of shock, surprised that I was eating after he had bit into it.

"What?" I say munching on the bar.

"You sure are weird..." he mumbles.