┗ Chapter Thirty-Five ┓

"Maybe Y/N has the right idea," Jungkook announces.

"Wait what?" I say confused.

"We should get rid of our phones. They practically don't serve any purpose anymore." Minhyuk and the rest of the members walk back into the room when Jungkook says that.

"I agree," Jin nods. Everyone takes out their cellular devices and places them in a pile.

"Darn, I'm gonna miss the pictures I took," Jimin pouts. Oh god, he still has that picture of me and Jungkook cuddling, doesn't he?...

"Oh! I have a printer if you want to print any important pictures out" Mia mentions.

"Don't you need WiFi for that?" I nervously chuckle. Jimin catches on and sends me a grin.

"Oh right... Wait!" Mia quickly leaves the room. We all stand around in silence until she comes back with a camera in her hand.

"Eonni, isn't that your Polaroid camera?" Hana asks.

"Yup!" Mia ruffles her little sister's hair and turns towards everyone else, "If you guys would like, I can take a picture with my Polaroid camera. So that you guys can have a photo with you. Unless it's not worth it... I'm just suggesting."

"That's a great idea honey" Minhyuk kisses the top of her head.

The members and I nod our heads in agreement. We all gather around except Mia, Hana, and Minhyuk. They had their own photos that they will keep a hold of.

"I'll keep a hold of it" Jimin suggests when our picture was taken and the photo begins developing.

"Yeah, definitely don't want Namjoon to have it because he will lose it..." I mumble under my breath. A low chuckle was heard next to me and I looked up to see Jungkook.

A flash of light suddenly happens, causing both of us to blink. We look over to see Jimin with the camera and a photo coming out of it.

"What just happened?" I question.

"You'll see in about 10 minutes" Jimin grins as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Now that that is over with, can we get back to being serious? I don't want to be the one to constantly keep reminding us, but there is a gosh darn apocalypse happening right now" Yoongi crosses his arms across his chest. Jin walks over and places a hand on his shoulder.

"I definitely agree," Jin states, "We need to stop lollygagging."

"Wow, I didn't think you knew what that word is hyung" Namjoon exclaims and Jin shoots him a glare.

"We need weapons to defend ourselves," Tae speaks up, "I mean, we don't really have any to begin with."

"Hana, can you go to the bedroom real quick? Us grownups need to talk" Mia asks her sister.

"But-"

"No buts, just please go" Mia pleads. Hana sadly nods and walks to the bedroom, shutting the door behind herself.

"Okay, now what were we talking about?" Mia faces everyone.

"I feel that it's best for each of us to have a weapon, you know?" Tae explains.

"..." Mia stays silent, that is until we hear a high pitched scream.

Everyone goes into panic mode as we all try to get into the bedroom. The door was almost ripped off its hinges.

"Hana? HANA! Where are you?" Mia shrieks. Minhyuk grabs her and pulls her into his chest. I can hear her start crying.

"Guys," J-Hope says while walking over, "look at what I found..." He places a piece of paper on the bed and we all gather around.

"It says, if you want your sister back, then I offer you a trade. If the BTS members come with me, I'll let her go. If not, then she'll be fed to the fishes. And by fishes... you catch my drift? You have 3 hours. We will meet up by the highway."

"Jesus Christ," I gasp, "Who would do this to someone and why?"

"There's only one reasonable answer," Yoongi remarks, "Sasaengs."

"B-But how?" I question.

"I swear they are like blood hounds. They know where we are at any given moment" Jungkook clenches his fist. I reach over and gently place my hand on top of his.

"What are we going to do?" Mia sniffs as she composes herself.

"We're getting your sister back" Tae states.

"But what about you guys?" Minhyuk asks.

"Don't worry about us," Namjoon says, "let's just get ready." Everyone walks back out to the living room except for Jungkook and me.

"I don't want to lose you to that- that stupid sasaeng" I whisper, feeling myself tremble. Jungkook wraps his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"I'm not gonna let that happen" he mumbles into my ear and presses a kiss to my temple. It's at times like this that I wish it wasn't the zombie apocalypse.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

We break away from one another, but he swiftly gives me a peck on the lips. I freeze in place, trying to process it in my head. Once I get a grip, I pout and punch his shoulder. I quickly retreat back to the living room as I hear him chuckle behind me.