Chapter 1: Who I Have VS. Who I Want

I was the type of women that would do whatever to please her man. We had so much fun. We enjoyed eachothers company all the time. We had multiple threesomes with men and women. We explored each other in a different way all the time. There was never a dull moment with him. We had so many partners; crazy thing is we never fucked anyone we knew personally to protect our identity and the freaky shit we did. Last thing we needed was anybody judging us. We did required medical paperwork from everyone we got involved with. Everything was my husband Mario orders, but who did I really want. I wanted Carlos. He's my husbands best friend of 13 years. When I tell you that is the most sexiest darkskined man I have ever seen. He was like chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream. He always came over smelling hella good and I always spotted and followed that dick print like it was mines. I would get so wet around him it would leak through my draws. I went in the bathroom everytime and fantasized about him fucking the dog shit out of me until I came all over the floor sometimes I even squirted. Now don't get me wrong sex with my husband was great but damn did I want Carlos. My husband stood about 6'2 any man that can take me on a rollercoaster ride everynight was definitely my type. He was an amazing provider our kids wanted for nothing. He was a great husband to me. All of the above that you would want in a man, but that damn Carlos took my body to places and put visions in my mind only God himself could perform. He hasn't touch me not once. I want to pursue him secretly thing is will he tell or does he want me as well. I'm literally trying to see if he is about that action he be saying he lay to other women. I want to beg him to stop pounding me like he said the other women do. I want to feel that tongue all over my body. I want Carlos bad it's a crave. I really want my husbands bestfriend.