Chapter 10: Your Song Choice Says It All

I was sucking dick and licking balls straight pro mode. They couldn't handle me if I paid them. It's one of me and two of y'all. Cuming at the same time I got nut in my mouth on my face and my breast. Mario knees buckled damn right i took that nigha standing ability cause I'm that bitch. Carlos hitting high notes thought I was fucking Mariah. Once I cleaned myself up we went to the bedroom. I told them both to choose one song. While that song played I wanted them to do something to me or for me they never had. Songs are like 3 to 5 minutes. This was their last chance to impress me I had to make a decision. Now I'm in love with two men. They was looking for the perfect song and I was giving their body time to get back in motion. Carlos said he had his song. About 10 minutes later Mario said he had his. I had about 5 different speakers in my room. They each took one and got their song ready, then they both crawled in the bed with me in the middle. I looked up at the mirror on my ceiling finger to my lips. Telling myself to be quiet and just take it all. It was their turn to perform and I was going to be the perfect audience very attentive. They asked me who was going first. I said from this moment forth I'm being catered to. Y'all decide. Without hesitation Carlos climbed on top of me pressed play and all I heard was.