Chapter 11: Cant Act Like It

Can we get a room and we ain't gotta tell nobody. Yep you guessed it. You belong to somebody else. It wasn't a secret as to why he choose this song. I did belong to somebody else but yet all I wanted at the moment was him. He took my breast in his mouth using his tongue to caress my nipples. (I know you really, really want it) I said as I moaned in his ear. He admired every inch of my body. He catered to me with his tongue. Far from what I thought he was going to do. He worked his way down my body. He took me back to the first day he ever got close to me. My clitoris on the tip of his tongue. My body on go mode. I'm trying so hard not to cum, but he got me. My hands on his shoulders. My legs around his neck. I fucking love this man. I opened my eyes and watched us in my mirror. This could really be my life if I choose it. My juices on his beard. My body on climax. (Fuck our logic seize the moment) hell I plan on it I didn't want the song to ever end. I closed my eyes back. I'm almost to my peak. Instead of licking all fast he french kissed my pussy and I promise you I'm falling deeper in love with each kiss. Carlos I love you. He lift up his head saying I love you too baby and all I heard was jacquees say I REALLY, and just like that I came. I nutted in his mouth. Finally I had the pleasure of my husbands bestfriend tasting me in front of him. The song ended Carlos got up saying both wanna be together but we can't act on it. He looked at Mario told him he was lucky sat on the floor and just stared.