Chapter 3: Did You Say What I Think You Said?

Honey I'm home. I heard Mario say as he walked in the house. I was downstairs sipping my wine making breakfast. He came in the kitchen and grabbed me from behind saying I missed you beautiful. I said I missed you too. Im about to run upstairs and hop in the shower I said alright. I was so unfocused last night with Carlos got me going crazy man. I was daydreaming about him so much my legs locked up and I fell. Talk about a nigha having power over the pussy. Thank God Mario was in the shower. I finish breakfast right on time as Mario was coming back downstairs. Towel wrapped about the lower part of his body. 6-pack sparkling with the rising sun. My husband was drop dead fine. I mean damn but I didn't feel for him what I felt for Carlos. He smiled at me and said I know what I want for breakfast. He picked me up layed me on the counter and said there's no place like home. Slid my draws to the side and entered me without hesitation. Slowy stroking he was making love to me and got damn did it feel amazing. I tried to keep my eyes open cause everytime I closed them Carlos tasting my pearl came to mind. I literally could still feel him tasting me. Oh yes daddy oh shit. Mario moaning fuck this the best pussy. I love you Kylie I'm about to cum. My eyes closed and before I knew it I said I love you to Carlos and came so hard. I mean so hard that when I did open my eyes I noticed that Mario dick was out of me and he was looking at me eyes big as fuck. Bitch you said you love WHO?