Chapter 14: I Choose ?

It was now 5:50 and boy was I nervous. I had all day to gather my thoughts and get it together. I made my decision and boy this was the hardest thing I ever had to do. This occasion to me was special. I sat up a candlelight dinner for 2 on the beach. I had on a beautiful red and black dress. Hair laid to the gods. My red and black heels. I must admit I looked good. I asked them each to wear a tux. I know y'all like what you think this is the For The Love Of Kylie Show. Hell yea. At 6 on the dot the men walked up. Stood in front of me. Mario suit fitting to perfection. I see them muscles about to pop out. The breeze was lovely. The smell of cologne filled the air. Carlos my Lord was he fine. His eyes was watery he wanted to cry. I looked at them. Fellas I want y'all to know that I love and strongly care for the both of you. Mario the first man I was ever intimate with. I lost my virginity to you. I made a life for myself with you. Two beautiful kids with you. No matter what I thought our love was strong enough to withstand anything and it has been. Until you thought it was okay to fall in love with the next bitch and get her pregnant. Carlos a man I dreamed of fucking for a long time. Soon as I rode you making love to you I fell for you. That head you gave me dont worry I seen Jesus and I thought we would be great together. Until I realized that you might have been using me as revenge against Mario because he got with Karen. So who do I choose. Who will join me on this nice dinner that I have set up. Ill tell you who. I took a deep breath. I said No fucking body. I need to learn to love me. I can do bad all by myself. Men are headaches. Y'all use and abuse us, but once we as women learn our worth. Hello Somebody! We become stronger than ever. I always thought I needed a man to validate me and while y'all was good while it lasted. Its over me personally I got what I wanted I fucked my husbands bestfriend.