Chapter 13: Her Words Hurt

The night had went by slowly and being in the arms of two amazing men felt so good. When I got up the next morning both men was gone. I noticed it was 8:15 I quickly showered then headed to the park to meet with Karen. She was already there when I arrived. I walked up to her and said I probably was wrong to bust you in your shit, but thats not why were here. For starters though don't think a baby will keep me off your ass cause if you get slick then ima have to get stupid and I dont need to be in jail right now. She said I understand I was wrong to show up to your house and break the news. Speaking of news I brought a pregnancy test were going to go in that bathroom and I'm going to watch you pee on it. ANY PROBLEMS. no there's no problems, but you don't have to be rude your husband played as big of part in this than I did. Whatever bitch! I replied. Look Kylie believe what you want but Mario loves me just like he loves you. He begged me for my hand in marriage and he begged me for this baby every moment he stroked me gently with his dick deep in my pussy. Soon as the words left her mouth I slap the spit out of it. This shit hurts and your going to sit here and tell me how he fucked you pathetic stupid ass bitch. She turned back i just knew we was about to fight. Instead she had a smirk on her face and said the proof will show up on that test and in about 7 months. I refuse to fight you and lose the baby I made with the man I loved. I could have beat her ass hell I should have but I told her let's go. She pissed on the stick we waited the 2 minutes and just as she said she was definitely pregnant. Without a word I left. I could handle a nigha cheating. I could handle fights. I could tolerate whatever, but a baby. Even though we had two kids already there was just no competition against a baby. Her words echoed in my mind. (He begged me for my hand in marriage and he begged me for this baby.) Did he really beg her for those things. My husband was in love with another woman. Hell i'm in love with his bestfriend. Two wrongs don't make a right. I went home contemplating over everything ive been through these last few days. I had to make a decision. Somebody was getting hurt, but who. Karen being pregnant was alot to take in. I have to meet with them at 6 and make my decision. This is hard so hard. I pray my next move is my best move.