Chapter 9: I Didnt Come To Play

Carlos sat down and I climbed on top on him very slowly. He eased himself inside me. I gasp! That dick was so big it filled my pussy without hesitation. Hell nal I'm not about to fuck him. You damn right I started riding him more like grinding on him. I was making love to him and it took my breath away. As crazy as it seems at that very moment I fell in love with that man. His hands carressing my body my eyes rolling to the back of my head. There was no way this man could be inside any woman and they not feel what I feel. Nothing matter not even Mario and if it wasnt for Carlos saying he was about to cum I wouldn't have even remembered Mario was in the room. Now I knew the rules nobody was allowed to cum inside me only Mario, but I wanted it all I let Carlos cum all in this pussy. His body shook he was very relaxed you would have thought he had this before. I politely got off of him being graced by Mario inserting me from the back. I made love to him so much I loved it when he fucked me and that he did. He pounded this pussy like he wanted me sore and unable to go on. My mama ain't raise no bitch so the harder he went the more I threw it back made it clap. Fuck! I heard him moan baby I can't hold it NOMORE and just like that he came inside me. A place he knew all to well my pussy was home to my husband. We let the water out stood up and began to wipe off eachother. While they stood there one on each side of me. I dropped to my knees and took both of their dicks in my mouth. Damn right the gloves was off and I wasnt playing no games.

My Husbands BestfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara