Chapter 8: Im In Control

Since I have the upper hand. Two gorgeous men fighting for the ultimate spot in my life. Instead of doing all that romantic shit. Ima do what I do best. Fuck Them. Not apart oh no I want to see some competition. Fuck them both at the same time as if my life depended on it. Hey Mario and Carlos why don't we do this. Why don't we start in the shower and don't stop until we have totally fucked the life out of eachother. I want all of you to give me 100% on the table. No holding back. I want y'all to give me every moan. I want to feel what you feel for me in every stroke you present to me. If you love me prove it. If you want to win don't lose it. Take My body to the finish line I want to see how much you really craving it. Are you really about to be into it? Can I be your dinner? Will you devour me? Ill be your room service if you let me. After that ill make my decision. Now I thought they would decline but guess what they both agreed to it. I didn't waste no time in getting that shower going. Carlos insisted on a bubble bath. My tub was big enough for all 3 of us. I said bubble bath it is. Now y'all have y'all way. It felt so damn good to be in control of the men I always wanted to fuck at the same time. My husband and his bestfriend.