Chapter 5: Loving Someone Else

I damn near chocked on my spit soon as he said he was in love with me. Mario stared at him and said how long you been in love with her. Carlos said since I first laid eyes on her. I always wanted to taste her make love to her and treat her like a queen the right way. Your wife and kids is suppose to be your life. Your wife is gorgeous. She does everything for you, but it's nighas like you that have it all at home a real diamond but love a rock In the streets. Wait! I stepped in what the fuck you mean love a rock In the streets. Oh he didn't tell you. I had a girlfriend one I planned on marrying but he couldn't resist the urge of sticking his dick in her. I looked at him hurt. I introduce them last year after being with her for 5 months. We got phones together never hid anything from eachother. One day she was taking a shower told me she was going out with her girls. I was cool with that never been the one to hold nobody hostage or steal their fun. Her phone was just beeping. It wouldn't stop. Then I noticed it was ringing I picked it up to take it to her then I noticed the number a very familiar number. Marios number. So I got into her phone and seen it was him blowing her up they had been fucking for about 2 months before I found that text. I waited for her to come out the bathroom I confronted her she told me everything. I read every message he told her he loved her and if he wasn't with you he would marry her and have kids with her in a heartbeat. Would you like to know her name? I cleared my throat. I was torn. What's her name? Her name is Karen. I paused then it hit me Karen. As in the bitch you went to be with last night. That Karen. He said yes I said no he said yes I said no...no you didn't play me like that. Here I've been feeling guilty because of how I felt about Carlos when your already in love with someone else. He said how do you feel about Carlos. I said you want the truth. He said bitch yea Carlos moved closer with the gun saying call her a bitch again. I said Carlos calm down and Mario truth is I'm in love with him to.