Chapter 12: Im Catering To More Than Just Your Body

I glanced over at them I knew their friendship was over, but it wasn't entirely my fault. Mario walked over to me and got on top off me. He kissed my neck then picked me up I landed in his lap. He said Kylie your my world my wife and the mother of my kids. We built this life together. He turned me over on my stomach spreaded my legs and his song started. (I dont wanna fight I would rather kiss you; come into this room baby let me show you how much I miss you) Mario- Lay In My Bed. He took his tongue and began to kiss my ass checks. Then out of nowhere he brought out some oil. He began to massage my body. I mean it was the best massage of my life. Dont get me wrong sex is amazing and with the right person it can become one of the best things in the world, but a man that can cater to your body as well as your mind and spirit is a husband. What better person to speak to my inner body than my husband. I was madly in love with that man and he's right. We built this life together for 14 years. Do I really wanna throw that away? He relaxed my body the way he been doing for years. It's like my body listens to him. It submits to his touch even if it's a simple handshake. His song was coming to an end. Even when it was over Mario still continued to massage my body. Once he finally did finish I invited Carlos back to the bed. I told them after I handled one more thing tomorrow I would make my decision. They went to sleep and while they did I went through Mario's phone to get Karen's number. I had to see her face to face. I have to be the one to find out the truth. I sent her a message asking to meet up tomorrow around 9. She agreed! I crawled back in bed kissed both of my men and fell asleep with both of their arms around my body.