Chapter 4: Shocking Confessions

Huh? Huh my ass you stupid bitch did you say you loved Carlos as in my bestfriend Carlos. No babe I said come on vamanos you know the dora theme song. You think this shit funny. HOW LONG KYLIE. His eyes was red as hell. Tears began to fall. In all of 14 years ive never been called out my name by him. I knew this hurted him. Baby calm down please. Aint no calm down Ky he said how fucking long. I dropped my head now I'm crying. Last night was the first time. His hands started shivering last night. What did y'all do. I couldn't lie to him. I said i seduced him into drinking and the only thing that happen was he gave me head and left. Oh is that why you was really breathing hard. I mumbled yes. He stepped close to me my back against the wall I was so scared. Never have I EVER seen that look in his eyes. Your trifling and from this day forward you dont mean shit to me. NOTHING! I want a divorce he punched a hole in the wall. He stepped back saying I really want to hit you but I love you to much. 14 years with you ho. You threw 14 years away over some head then you had the nerve to say you love that fuck nigha while your husband inside you making love to you thats real low. That nigha better gave you the kind of head that put you in Jesus lap allowing you to write your name in the book of life. His phone rung interrupting him. I prayed it wasn't Carlos, but I knew better. Hello he answered paused for a moment then said aye bro you think you could come over here for a minute? Another pause! Alright see you in 5 he responded. He looked at me and smirked saying I'm fina show you what you gave up. I hope your happy. About 7 minutes later a knock on the door. Next thing I know soon as the door opened. You put your tongue on my wife and Mario hit him so hard I knew then I really made a mistake. I ran over trying to break them up. My heart beating I'm scared. They parted both going in on eachother. Carlos like you dont deserve her what man has a full blown open relationship with his wife having her out here just fucking sucking and eating everybody. Mario picked up the coffee table and threw that bitch hard as hell towards him like motherfucker this our business its what the fuck we do something we agreed on. You act like you love her. Carlos pulled out his gun pointed it at Mario and said no I dont love her I'm in love with her now do something fuck nigha.