Chapter 7: Who Though

My phone has been ringing non-stop between Mario and Carlos. Both asking where I'm at? Am I Safe? Will I just please talk to them. Nah Fuck both of y'all and I put that on Karen life. I know I can't run from this for forever Mario is my husband. How do I know this bitch even really fucking pregnant. Bitches love faking pregnancies and shit. I looked up in the mirror I was so heartbroken. Never have I ever had to prove my position to anyone. My shit was solid my foundation was built years ago with this man. All it take is one little itty bitty bitch to fuck up a home am I right? The next morning I returned home and to my surprise everyone was still there except the lovely Mrs. Karen and they was wide awake to. Mario pleading how sorry he was and Carlos pleading how much he love me. Now I can't have both of them I was tired of living the sharing lifestyle. I had to make a decision. I said to both of them. Do I stay with the man ive built forever with. My love whom has fallen in love and impregnated another bitch. My love that lied to me and betrayed his friend. A man that is beyond a fantastic provider supporter and father. Do I stay with him? Or do I move on to begin a new life with a man who says hes been in love with me for 13 years. A man who left not only me but my body speechless. A man in which I dont love but I can learn to love because of his character. A man that was ready to take the life of another just because he called a bitch. Mario or Carlos. Who though?