Chapter 11

"I'm here with Louis Iso and his girlfriend, Megan Prieto, who have recently gone public with their relationship. How are you doing tonight?" She asked.

"We're doing great," Louis answered. I stood and smiled.

"So you two have recently gone public with your relationship. When did you two start dating? How did you two meet?" She followed up.

"About a month ago when I was opening 'the District' here in LA. I saw Megan and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Coincidentally, she left her phone at the club. I returned it personally and the rest is history," he explained with a smile, looking at me often.

"What a Cinderella story! And Megan, you're pretty talented too," she smiled at me. I wanted to ask her if that was even a question but instead I giggled.

"I dabble in the arts," I said jokingly. She asked more questions that Louis answered. We talked about my performance at the District, future plans, the whole nine. Finally, we were allowed to move inside. The movie itself was pretty good. It was nice to just sit there and relax. Louis even got me popcorn. Afterwards, there was a party with some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Louis helped me rub elbows with a lot of them. Finally, I was worn out. The excitement from the day completely drained me. Louis noticed.

"Tired?" He asked as he turned to me slightly. I nodded. He smirked. "Let's go home then," he said, taking my hand.

"Home? As in you two already live together?" The reporter from earlier asked. I almost forgot she was still sticking around. I was floundering in my mind as I kept the straightest face I could, but I knew I was still blushing. Louis turned and smirked at her.

"I'll leave that to your imagination," he said cheekily before leading me towards the exit. Louis called the car as we waited outside. I don't know where the chill came from, but I brought my arms in close to my body as the wind blew. Again, Louis noticed. He took his suit jacket off and pulled it over my shoulders as he faced me. I smiled slightly.

"Thanks," I said timidly. He sighed as he fixed the collar around me and let his hands fall down the seem.

"I'm the loving, doting boyfriend, remember?" He said as he moved a strand of hair out of my face. "You were amazing tonight," he smiled at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I fell," I reminded him.

"You gave me the opportunity to look more like a prince," he corrected. He leaned forward and kissed my head.

"Luci, what are you thinking right now?" I asked, stealing his line. He chuckled.

"You're a good sidekick," he smiled as his hand rested on my hair. I laughed as the car pulled up. He glanced at it before he nodded to the car.

"Let's go," he said before putting an arm around me. The driver opened the door for us and we got in before we were off. The car ride was quiet but peaceful. Back at the loft, I was quick to kick off my heels as soon as we stepped off of the elevator. I tried to unlace the back of the dress but I couldn't get it myself. Louis moves my hands away before he began unlacing it for me. I held the front of the dress up with my hands as he unlaced the entire back of the dress.

"Thanks," I muttered as his hands rested on my shoulders. I went to my room quickly before letting the dress fall. I undid my hair, showered, and got dressed before going back out to the living room. I wanted to thank Louis for the night before going to bed. Like expected, he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey! You're just in time. Come sit with me," he smiled when he saw me. I sat with him out of curiosity.

"Just in time for what?" I asked. He pointed the remote at the tv and played a recording.

"I recorded the interview from tonight," he said. I watched and I had to admit, we looked good together. From the camera's perspective, we looked like a cute young couple in love. There were pictures of us together on the red carpet and even after the party with Louis putting his jacket on me, kissing my head and finally is getting in the car. It was super cute.

"Good thing you knew the cameras were there. I didn't even notice them," I said to Louis.

"I didn't notice them either, I was too tuned into you. What happened on that curb was an honest moment. I meant what I said," Louis said. I looked at him curiously.

"Luci," I asked curiously and softly. He stared at me intensely for a moment before I was pushed on to my back lightning fast. I gasped with the close proximity of our faces. "Louis, what are you doing?" I asked quietly. He took a breath and closed his eyes for a moment.

"It would be wise.... not to say my nickname like that in the future. I've been a while without a woman and you're entirely too tempting tonight," he said softly. Then, he was gone with a blink. I heard his door close as I laid there stunned. The entire deal was just intense and quick. After a moment, I sat up slowly. It was so sudden of a change; like a switch went off. I stared back to the screen of the tv and tried not to overthink Louis' actions. He was right. It had been a while since he'd had a relation with a woman. Maybe that fact and my tone of voice pushed him to it.

But the worse part was that I think I wanted him to kiss me.