Chapter 1

Sophia POV 

*

Beep! Beep! Beep! I reached over and cut off the alarm with a groan. Unlike most I didn't need thirty alarms on to wake up. One is more than enough. I had to fight to get out of bed because Keion would not let me go. But I was able to free myself and went to take a shower. I did my hygiene and got dressed for work. 

I currently work at a high school as the guidance counselor. I love my job a lot there's just a few things that I would change. Just a few. I stepped out of the bathroom dressed, being quiet so I wouldn't wake Keion. Not that it mattered. He slept hard as hell. He's one of those who need thirty alarms because he'll surely sleep through the first twenty before hearing it go off. 

I kissed the side of his face before going to wake the kids. The first of our bunch would be Andre. He's now seven and an exact replica of Keion in every way possible. I literally fight him every morning to get up and get ready. "Andre," I shook him. "Andre!" I yelled making the entire bed bounce. He was barely stirring. I sighed before going to get the bucket. Courtesy of Maria's teachings, I dumped ice cold water on him. 

"I'll never let go!" He hopped up and yelled. I bust out laughing holding my side. "Mama," he whined. 

"You need to learn to wake up then. Get ready." I chuckled as I moved to Summer and Jenson's room. Summer is five, I found out I was pregnant shortly before that entire war with Darren. 

Keion was so surprised and happy. But he was worried about the drama at home and decided we should move out of state to avoid it all. I was on the fence about moving away from my family. I always wanted my kids to grow up around a bunch of family so they could create a special bond. Keion convinced me we should branch out on our own so here we are in Chicago. We've been here for about three years. 

I peaked my head into the kids' room and saw Summer up already watching cartoons and Jenson was sleeping peacefully. I smiled at them and got them up and ready. Summer is literally a little me. Quiet but fierce. Pretty easy going and very sweet. She's also an early bird like myself so I'm never surprised to see her up. Jenson is our two year old son and he's a blend of me and Keion. One minute you see me and the next he's a little Keion. 

Once everyone was dressed I had my daily exercise of trying to make breakfast and minding the kids. It really was a workout with these ones. "Andre!" Summer yelled. "Give me the remote! I want to watch Spongebob."

"I was here first!" Those two are always at each others throats about something. 

"You guys," I sighed going into the doorway to see what's going on. "I've told you all a thousand times already to be quiet in the morning. Your father is upstairs sleeping."

"She's trying to take the TV," Andre glared at Summer. 

"But mommy," she whined. "I want to watch Spongebob."

I groaned and smacked my forehead. Why can't they be like Jenson? He's quietly playing with his toys not paying them any attention. I sometimes question whether or not he's our child with how quiet he is comparatively. "Who was here first?"

"But mom-"

"I don't want to hear it Summer. You can have the TV when you get home from school." She huffed but didn't fight with me more. Surprisingly.  I rushed back to the food before it burned up. I swear dealing with those two takes up a lot of energy and I always end up burning something. I have no idea how Maria can do this with six kids.

In the past five years a lot had changed. Everyone officially retired from trapping. Even Maria which came as a huge surprise to me. I thought she'd never stop or got bored if she ever did. But she was true to her word when she said once she got to the bottom of the drama with Darren she was going to leave that life alone. I'm proud of her to say the least. When she got pregnant we found out they were twins! Julia and Julio. And just last year they had baby Alexis. I don't know what drove those two to have that many kids but more power to them. I couldn't do it. 

Selena and Speed still only have Tykell but I'm hoping they would have another baby soon. Selena is an event planner who really loves her job. She loves it so much more now that she can plan her own wedding. She planned me and Keion's one just two years ago before Jenson was born and did a phenomenal job. 

Tanisha and Drew have a son named Michael. He's super cute and really close with Dallas's little brother Jacion since they're the same age. Mama Tonya and Jason are just as lively as ever. Jason's relationship with Dallas had improved greatly over the years and the two are practical best friends. 

Tyson and Kiya had a boy they named after Tyson. He's so cute and so much trouble. He acts just like Tyson and much like the other kids, love Drew to pieces. I think it's because Drew himself is nothing more than a big kid. Everyone is out living their best life. 

I made everyone's plate and put Keion's plate in the oven. Once we were all fed I loaded the car up and took the kids to school. Now Jenson and Andre were fighting now and I completely missed what it was they were arguing about. I really believe Jenson may have split personality disorder or something. This kid changes up so quick it's crazy. 

Hey you guys! First chapter of Trappers 3. Sophia and Keion (Box) spin-off. Hope you enjoy this story. A lot shorter than the first two. Hoping to have the sequel to Her Savior up by either late tonight or tomorrow.