Chapter 13

Keion POV 

*

Damn man. I've felt like total shit ever since that night with Sophia. She's been pissed at me ever since. I love her man. I really do I just can't...I just can't bare to break her heart. I can't tell her the truth. I can't. I wish I could say it was a one time thing but that's a lie. 

The sexual chemistry between Sophia and I is crazy. We've been going at it almost non-stop since the first time. It's like I can't stop myself when it comes to her. The guilt has been killing me especially since now I don't even think I can get excited with Sophia anymore. Whenever I come home she tries to initiate something but I can't get myself excited. I'm afraid I'm losing interest in my wife. How the hell am I supposed to tell her this man? 

My phone started ringing on my desk giving me a much needed distraction. "Yeah?" I answered while rubbing my eyes. All this shit is stressful and giving me a bad headache. 

"What's up Box?" It was Dallas. "Haven't heard from you in a minute and thought I'd call and check up on ya."

"What's up Dallas? Sorry about that. I've been busy."

"I can tell. Business still a little slow?"

"Not as much."

"I know you're upset that Sophia told us you were having some problems but don't be. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're family you know. We look out for each other."

"Yeah I know but I didn't want y'all to feel the need to help or pity me. I've got it." Easy for Dallas to say considering his business is booming just like Maria. It seems everyone else is doing a wonderful job with their business except me. 

"I know this is kind of random," Dallas said. "But are you cheating on Sophia?"

I choked on air at the blunt question. "N-No," I said. "What the fuck Dallas? Why the hell would you ask that?"

"Considering I made my fair share of mistakes with Maria and from what I've heard I can only put two and two together. You've been real defensive and snippy with Sophia and you're apparently never around anymore. I had to ask."

"I wouldn't cheat on Sophia," I said. "I'm just...going through some shit right now. I love her, I wouldn't do that."

He sighed. "I believe that you love her. But I also believe you may have made a mistake and it can be rectified if you just open up. Come out with everything. You married Sophia for a reason. Don't ruin what you've all built together. As someone who's cheated before I know, it's fun for a little while but always ends in pain."

"Look, I already said I'm not cheating. If you don't believe me then fine. I've got to go." I hung up quickly and sighed. 

"You look stressed." I picked my head up and there stood Shauna with a seductive smirk on her face. "I can fix that." I need to say no. I should stop it before it gets any worse but...it's already worse. It's as bad as it can get so what's the worse that can happen? Temptation is one cruel bitch.

Again sorry for the day late update. Crazy ass work schedule got me losing my mind. We're almost finished guys! Just 7 chapters to go. Tell me what you think.