Chapter 4

Keion POV

*

Sophia and I were in my office as the kids played in the pool. I was keeping a close eye on them on the cameras and also let some of my employees know to keep an eye out for them. Especially Jenson's little bad ass. There's like two sides to this kid so you have to watch him very closely before he flips and do some crazy shit.

"How was work?" I asked Sophia who was sitting on my desk.

"It was good," she smiled. "The kids are really starting to warm up to me and I'm happy about that."I smiled, happy that she was happy with her job. I was worried about her working in that school with all those bad ass kids but so far she's had nothing but positive things to say. That gives me less reason to worry.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"Thanks. So your new trainer, where did you meet her?"

"I didn't. She was referred to me by someone else."

"Has she done this kind of job before?"

"Not in a gym. She's mainly done at home sessions and stuff."

"Oh,"she said looking away. "That's nice."

"What?" I said sensing something was wrong. "What is it Sophia?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Yeah and that's the point. What's the beef now?"

"What are you talking about Keion? There's no beef."

"Then why are you asking about Shauna like that? You've never asked about my other employees."

"It's just a feeling."

I rolled my eyes. "No. You're asking because of how she looks. You're doing that shit again."

"What shit Keion?"

"That shit! Being insecure for no damn reason. You're letting that green monster rear it's head again."

"This doesn't have anything to do with jealousy. I'm just saying she gives me bad vibes."

"I don't want to hear that shit Soph. Ever since you had Jenson you've had a 'feeling' about any woman around me."

"That's not even true. I didn't come here to argue with you Keion. Bye." She got up to leave and snatched her ass back. "Get the f-"

"Shut up," I kissed her aggressively and picked her up. She moaned into the kiss but was trying to fight a nigga. Got something for that ass. I sat her on my desk and pushed her skirt up over her waist. I rubbed her clit over her panties and she was soaked.

"K-Keion stop," she stuttered trying to pull away. "What if someone hears us?"

"Let em hear," I said going down and ripping her panties off. She squeaked and tried covering herself. I opened her legs wider and dove right in. Sophia threw her head back and moaned. Her hand gripped the back of my head as she bucked against me. I stuck my finger inside her feeling her walls tightening around me.

"Keion I can't," she panted. Her walls clenched around me before she squealed and released all of her juices. I slurped up every drop before coming up and kissing her. She kissed back moaning. I undid my pants and swiftly slid inside of her. "S-Shit," she gasped gripping onto my arms.

"Damn," I grunted. Even after three kids and a thousand times of having sex she's just as tight as ever. I gave her quick deep strokes leaving her moaning loudly in my ear.

"Keion I'm about to-I'm about to cum," she moaned as her walls clenched me more. I sped up, hitting her G-spot and making her lose her mind. "F-Fuck!" she moaned before cumming.

"Damn," I groaned before my orgasm soon followed. We stayed in that position for a few minutes before coming down from our sex high. "I love you babe."

"I love you too-jerk," she panted. I chuckled before sliding out. "Why'd you have to rip my panties?"

"Because you were acting the fuck out. Stop that insecure shit. I want you and only you. You're my wife for a reason."

"I know," she sighed. She smiled at me. "I'll get better at it. Promise."

"Better," I kissed her. "Round two in the shower?" I wiggled my eyebrows making her laugh.

"No but I will get cleaned up so I can take the kids home to do homework."

"You're no fun," I pouted playfully.

"Adults don't have fun," she laughed going into the restroom I have in my office. I wasn't about to share the employee or member showers. Needed my own spot. "See you when you get home okay?"

"Alright," she pecked my lips a few times before leaving. I smacked her ass on the way out causing her to yelp. I smirked. "You got a little jiggle."

"Shut up jerk. I know. It's little but it moves thank you." I chuckled and shook my head. If only she can be like this all the time. That insecure shit is annoying and a turn off.

Sorry for the abrupt ending. Trappers 3 will be updated only on Tuesdays and Thursdays because it's a short book and a little bit behind in popularity compared to Her Scorned Heart. But let me know how you all liked this chapter.