Chapter 11

Shauna POV 

*

"Hey girl!" My best friend Amber answered the phone. "Feels like forever since we talked. You up and moved on a bitch."

"Yeah well, things weren't working out over there."

"And you think you have a better chance in Chicago? Doubtful."

"I mean nothing long term but something good. Did I tell you about this new gig I've got?"

"Nope but I'm all ears."

"So I've got this new job working in a gym. Like always. And the owner is super fine and young! He's kind of got this bad boy vibe which is sexy as hell. And I KNOW he's got money."

"Oh yeah? How much?"

"Enough," I said. "The only down part is he's married with three kids."

"Girl this is going to be messy," she laughed. "Don't get your ass kicked trying to tempt a happily married man."

"Girl please," I rolled my eyes. "That girl is built like a pre-pubescent boy. I'm not worried about her in the least. And that man is far from 'happily married'. I've already got him trapped," I smirked. "I gave him a special little dance not too long ago and even let him get a sneak peak of the goods. Considering he's been hiding from me shows it's working."

"Wow," she laughed. "You got him so hot he just disappeared. The wife may not be stacked like you say but there's obviously something about her that caught his attention. And I don't know about your 'plan' but if a man is ignoring you I doubt it's working."

"Nah it is. I know the only reason he's avoiding me is because he can't handle to see me right now. If it wasn't working he'd either man up and talk to me one on one and make it very clear that it couldn't happen or just fire me altogether. He's too tempted to deal with me right now."

"Glad to know you're not a dumb hoe. I'm going shopping so call me later alright? I can't wait to find out how this 'plan' of yours work out."

"Oh trust me it will. I'm about to step up the gig now. Talk to you later boo." I hung up and threw away my trash. I was taking a short little break before my first pole dancing class. I was a bit excited to be doing this but the pay is less than exciting. I know I was making a lot more with stripping but I can only go so far with that. 

"Hey Tina," I heard as I walked in. The secretary was talking to one of the other very few female workers here. The other employee is only a janitor however.  "Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" 

"Mr. Anderson and his wife are apparently going through a rough patch. She doesn't come around anymore and he's always looking so stressed."

"Oh no! I love their relationship so much. I hope they can move pass this bump in the road."

I smirked as I headed to my room for class. Just like I thought. With tensions high in the marriage it's only a matter of time before he's all mine. I walked into the room feeling pumped and ready. Since it's only the first class all I had to do was teach them the basics. Most of them looked like they should focus on regular exercise methods to get a better body before attempting this. Doesn't matter if you got the sexy moves if you don't have the sexy body.

Once the class was over I went over to the secretary's desk. The class was a success and almost everyone agreed to keep coming. "Hey Kelly," I smiled at the girl behind the desk. 

"Hi," she grumbled. I rolled my eyes. A lot of these people don't like me here. Not that I care. I'm not worried being liked by them anyway. They are not my priority. 

"Hey Kelly, I need a tiny little favor. You see, I have something very important to discuss with Keion and-"

"Mr. Anderson," she said. 

"What?"

"You said Keion. His name is Mr. Anderson. It's a show of respect for the man who pays you."

"He's not complaining now is he?" This little girl is such a stick in the mud and a pain in the ass. "Anyways, where is he? I need to talk."

"Sorry but he's busy. Paperwork and all that jazz. I'll tell him you're looking for him though."

"No. You can point me to him. I'm sure he can make time for me."

"Unless you're wearing a wedding ring and his last name he doesn't have time to waste. You should focus your energy on WORKING." I glared at her before stomping away. 

Kelly is a seemingly quiet and calm girl but she's actually got a serious attitude when push comes to shove. Plus I've heard she's a dangerous fighter and I'm more talk than action. I found some of the guys that Keion frequently talks with and asked them instead. They pointed out he just finished a class and was in his office.

When Kelly wasn't looking I snuck up the stairs and into his office. He wasn't there like the guys said. I walked around and noticed a door. When I opened it I realized he had a private bathroom in here. He was currently in the shower right now. I bit my lip before gently closing the door and stripping down. I quietly snuck inside and wrapped my arms around his torso. 

"What the fuck?" He quickly turned around and looked at me crazy. I bit my lip looking at his amazing body and impressive package. I was so right coming here and choosing him. "Shauna? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"You've been ignoring me," I pouted. "That wasn't nice."

"Look. You need to leave."

"But your friend here doesn't look like it wants me to leave," I said stroking his rock hard member. 

He groaned before quickly grabbing my hand. "Look, just get out and I'll-"

"You'll what?" I moved his hand to cup my lady parts. "Forget this ever happened? Sorry to break it to you but I'm not that easy to forget." I brought his lips down to mine and kissed him deeply as I plunged his fingers deep inside of me. I moaned into his mouth. "You want me right? Just as much as I want you right?"

"Damn," he groaned against my lips. It didn't take long before he got with the program. He lifted me up and inserted himself deep inside me taking my breath away. I gasped and moaned. I didn't know fucking him would have felt so good. This is the dick I need in my life. I'm so glad I did this with him.

Sorry for the extremely late update. Babysitting all day put me a little behind. Hope you all enjoy. Only nine more chapters to go you guys. Tell me your thoughts so far.