Chapter 10

Keion POV 

*

I came to our bedroom and sighed when I saw the bed was empty. She must be in the guest room again. It's been a week now and Sophia is still sleeping in the guest room. Not that I'm surprised. What I said was disrespectful as hell and uncalled for. I didn't even mean to come at her like that. I was just already irritated and took it out on her. 

If I apologize and tell her the real reason I snapped on her she might get even more pissed at me. The reason I took so long getting home was because I wasn't working late. I had actually went to the bar with Shauna. She insisted on thanking me for giving her a job and letting her pitchher dance class idea. We ended up talking a bit and I let out a fewfrustrations which really held us up. 

The constant fighting with Sophia was stressing me out more thanthe bills. Things were never this bad between us until Summer was born. I lovemy kids very much it was just bad timing for her to be born. We were moving outof state, bought a new house, and I had bought the gym all around the same timeso it put a lot of strain on us financially. And then when Jenson was born itwas an even bigger inconvenience since my business went through this bigturnaround period. Spent too much on a renovation that put me under and I had to putthe house up as collateral and have been struggling ever since. Sophia doesn'teven know what I did. I don't want to disappoint my family.

Even now I'm barely scrapping by and trying to keep us afloat. I know I should tell Sophia but I'm the man and I should be able to handle things like this. I also know she regrets us ever moving and if she finds this out she may want to run back to Maria. I love our family and all but we've all been so dependent of each other I wanted to try branching out on our own. 

I admit the move was a bit sudden and we should've plan for it better. Especially since we moved right after the wedding and knowing the funds were drying up quickly. I really thought I could handle it but ended up making bad financial decisions but that's all. Everything will work out. I'm sure they will. I just have to keep working at it. 

I went to the shower and washed my stresses away. My mind wandered onto the dance performance that Shauna did in my office which convinced me to let her teach the class. Her dancing was sensual and captured your attention immediately. Going to strip clubs I've always been more interested in those types of dances rather than the twerking a mile a minute most of the other girls did. Just thinking about the way her body moved and bend had my dick standing tall. Even before the fight a week ago a nigga hasn't been getting no pussy so I'm backed up like a motherfucker right now. 

"Shit," I grunted jacking my dick to the thought of some fire ass head. When I busted it relieved my erection but made a nigga even more frustrated. I needed some real head and pussy. Not my damn hand. 

I got out and dried myself off before getting dressed. I sat on the bed when my phone lit up. It was text. 

Shauna: Hey, you up? 👀

11:23 pm

Me: Yeah what's up?

11:23 pm

Shauna: I just remembered I didn't thank you for lunch today! I can't believe I forgot my wallet🤦‍♀️. You're such a life savior boss!
11:25 pm

Me: No problem. Just be more careful. 
11:25 pm

Shauna: I have to pay you back, lunch on me?🤗
11:26 pm

Me: Nah it's okay. Just doing what any good boss would've done😎. The wife normally leaves me something to take and I'd rather eat home-cooking than fast food junk.
11:28 pm

Shauna: Awe!😞 Too bad I can't cook. How about I give you something else then?😏
11:29 pm

Me: Like what?
11:30 pm

She sent a photo of herself in her bra and panties looking up at the camera. It immediately made my dick jump up. I quickly texted her good night and cut off my phone. I groaned at the fact I was erected AGAIN because of this girl. 

I reached over to the nightstand for some lotion because I apparently have to do this shit again. But as I was doing it nothing was relieving the pressure. I sighed and glanced at my phone. I chewed my bottom lip before grabbing it and looking around like I expected someone to pop up. I turned it back on and went to the messages. I looked at the picture she sent and imagined her riding me. Her scent, her touch, her moan. I imagined it all and before I knew it. I busted. 

"What the fuck man?" I sighed cleaning up myself. It's not bad that I just imagined it right? I just needed something to take the pressure off. It's the same thing as watching porn. I'm not going to let myself get carried away with her. I'm married and she's just an employee. She may be tempting but I won't fall for it. I'll set her straight tomorrow. 

Gonna give you this update really early because I don't feel like dealing with it later. Tell me what you think. Hope you enjoyed.