Monsters are Real?!

Melissa's POV

When Mr. Jones said Percy's full name, I was shocked. His middle name is Achilles? Going to have to talk to him later. But that isn't important! Percy's face was scary. Like he has been in this situation before many times in his life. Percy was holding a pen in his right hand.

"Hello, Perseus Jackson. Long time no see," Mr. Jones said.

Percy asked, "Which monster are you?"

"Don't you remember me? I kidnapped your girlfriend," he explained.

"DR. THORN!" Percy yelled and he clicked the pen.

The pen turned into a 3 foot long sword with a Greek word on the hilt. Dr. Thorn flinched at the sight. He probably has had a bad time with the weird sword.

They blasted into battle.. I closed the door behind me as I walked back into the classroom. Luckily, Mr. Jones doesn't have a period next. I saw Dr. Thorn fling a long, grey thing , when I look back at this battle I now know it was a spike, at Percy. It barely skinned his leg but caused him to fall to the cold floor. Percy's sword banged out of reach. But I was in reach.

Dr. Thorn prepared for the kill as I grabbed the sword. My ADHD kicked in.

"You will die!" he screamed.

I replied calmly, " Yeah, right."

He threw two spikes at me. Both impaled my leg. Pain flared up my leg. Before Dr. Thorn could do anymore harm, I stabbed him. He turned into golden dust.

Right at that moment, Annabeth Chase walked. She has grey eyes and curly blonde hair. She saw Percy barely moving and me rocking.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Our teacher asked us," I said before I blacked out.