Just a Normal Night at Camp Half-Blood

Melissa's POV

 Once I was done talking to Brianne, I went back to my room in the Big House. Will came back with Nico on his tail.

"Hey Melissa, as you probably know, I am here to change your bandages and check out your wound," Will said brightly. "This is Nico. He is going to help me."

"Yeah, I know Nico. I just met him," I responded. It felt weird that Will was introducing me to someone I already know.

Will took off my bandages. The cuts turned a nasty shade of green over the past few days. I passed out from the throbbing coming from my leg.

When I came around, Will wrapped up my leg and Nico gave me a square of ambrosia and a sip of nectar.

"Better?" asked Will.

"Yeah."

A horn was heard from outside.

"Dinner time," Nico said.

I grabbed my crutches and Will helped me out the door. Nico followed right behind us. I had dinner with Apollo cabin. His other siblings were at Camp Jupiter. Nymphs came around serving pizza, cheese and fruit. I grabbed a piece of pizza and started eating it.

When everyone was finished eating, Chiron shouted, "Okay everyone. To the campfire!"

Everybody cheered and ran towards the campfire. Will helped me because I was a little slow.

After the campfire, I "walked" back to the Big House and crawled in bed. A realization came upon me for the first time.

My mom doesn't know where I am!