Will and a Boy Named Nico

Melissa's POV

The next thing I know, I was on a bed. My leg was bandaged up. Later I found out there was poison from the spike.

Oh gods! Where is Percy? Did Mr. Jones aka Dr. Thorn takes us. Then why is my leg in bandages? A million thoughts and questions went through my mind.

I began to worry. Then a blonde boy came in and said, "Don't worry. You're safe. Just go back to sleep."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next time I woke up, I was in the same room. New bandages were on my leg. This time, I did not have a sudden panic attack.

What is this place? I heard a creak and nearly out of my skin.

It was the boy again.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am fine," I responded. "My leg feels like it's going to fall off. Who are you?"

"I am Will Solace, son of Apollo, god of healing," the boy explained. You may have some questions for me, but I have questions for you. Percy and Annabeth showed up a few days early with you not moving. Percy was limping and had a nasty cut on his leg. I clean his wound up. Annabeth had no idea what happened and Percy refused to tell what happened. Can you tell me? But you aren't leaving until I get what appears to be poison out of your system.''

I need to get this story off my shoulders. I decided to tell him.

"Well, I don't understand all of it. But yes, I can explain. Percy and I arrived late to school today. When we walked into class, Mr. Jones said Percy's full name..." I went on explaining the story. By the time I was done, Will was looking at me with shock, confusion, and a few others I didn't recognize.

(W- Will talking M- Melissa talking)

W "Wow, Percy just found a monster he couldn't beat. Can I ask you a few random questions?"

M "Sure!"

W " Who is your close family?"

M "I have a mom and stepdad. My mom has a brother who has two daughters Their names are Katie and Mirdina Gardener. Their dad passed away a few years ago. But now, they live at a camp."

W "Wait, you are the cousin Katie always talks about? Okay, final question: Do you know about Greek and Roman mythology?"

M "Of course I do! I learned it in 6th grade! It was my favorite unit!"

W "Okay, so this is going to be a shock, but those myths are real."

M "Okay."

W ''You aren't going to stay that impossible? Your reaction is similar to Brianne." Will's expression sadden. Then he started mumbling things about a boy named Nico.

M " Who is Brianne?"

W "To answer your question, you are at Camp Half-Blood in the Big House. This is where demigods learn to survive..." He went on explaining all of this stuff. I kept nodding.

W "Okay, let me change your bandages.Than let's get you out here. You will probably need crutches for a month."

We managed to get me out of the bed. He taught me how to use crutches. I wobbed downstairs to see a centaur.

"Hello, it looks like you're awake, Melissa," the centaur greeted me cheerfully. "My name is Chiron. Will, thanks for explaining everything to her. Can you go get her cousin?"

Will left. A few minutes later he came back with a girl.

"Melissa, is that you?" she asked.