Father?

Melissa's POV

Everyone started bombarding me questions. It took Chiron three times to quiet everyone down.

"Okay, let's break down this." Will suggested. "The girl who was on crutches will go west. That is saying Melissa will go west. To the place where two of the seven saw a god rest. So a god faded. Percy, Annabeth, do you have any ideas?"

Everyone looked towards the Son of the Sea and his girlfriend.

"Well," Annabeth started, "the place we saw a god fade was in Colorado. The place where Pan faded."

"Okay, next is the god shall be found. Maybe Pan will come back?" questioned a random satyr excitedly.

"And his daughter will hear his sound. Well, satyrs are children of Pan. So the satyr will hear his sound?" asked a child of Hecate.

"Probably," Will said. "With a satyr and cousin by his side. So Katie should go. Melissa, which satyr do you choose?"

I spoke without thinking twice, "Abigail!"

"Okay, and finally this girl will live or die. Well, that is self-explanatory." Will replied.

Chiron told Abigail, Katie and I to go to bed. We needed to have as much energy as possible. Who says, "Okay, you are going on a life or death quest. Sweet dreams!"?

I could barely sleep. It didn't help when the rest of Hermes cabin came back from the campfire. But finally, I drifted off into the land of sleep.

---Dream----

I was walking in a dark cave. Besides me was my mother holding a baby in her arms. Me. I followed her until we reached a room filled with wildlife. A satyr sat on a couch talking to one of the animals.

"I have your first half-blood daughter," my mother said.

The satyr smiled. "My first. I haven't seen the outside world in a long time. I hope there is somewhere safe for her, my daughter, the daughter of the Wild, the daughter of Pan."

I gasped. This is my father.

"Yes, there is a place I heard of in New York. I am preparing to move with her. What should we name her?" my mother asked.

"Melissa Fir,"Pan said. "But wait, you are leaving?"

My mom smiled sadly. "Yes, it will be close to the demigod camp."

"But I will fade soon!" Pan shouted.

"I know. She may never know her father," my mom answered.

"Promise you will help protect the wild?" Pan begged.

"I promise." my mother swore.

Then the dream changed.

I was in the same cavern. I saw Percy, Annabeth, Tyson (yes I know who he is) Grover, Nico, and Rachel standing in front of Pan. He spoke so words and blue light went into each of them. Then he faded.

The dream changed again.

Once again, I was standing in the cavern. In front of me, a form flickered. It became solid. It was my dad, Pan.

He smiled when he saw me.

"Hurry!" he warned. "I sense a powerful being coming that I won't be able to stop! Do it for your father!"

End of dream

I woke up. I just found out where my father is. And now I have to go save him.