Prologue

•Alienee's POV:

Birds' chirpings and melodies...

The morning greeted me with these lovely creatures. I am still lying on my bed with my blanket all over me not yet wanting to let the morning light reach to me.

I know my consciousness is awake but as the bird's continually chirp their songs, I curled myself inside the blanket of mine. My eyes were still closed since I don't want to arise yet for the day waiting ahead of me.

"Ali!!"

I heard my name being called from downstairs. It is the call of the century.

"AL-LIIIIIII!!!"

I got up from where I slept and with half-closed eyes, I forced myself to stand up with a single rub of my hand onto my eye. I was still not fully filled with energy as I staggered as I stood.

"ALIENEE!!"

Again with the roar of the century's call. Every morning seems to be same as always. Me being scolded to awake and get up.

And now again, it's happening.

I kept myself firm before the mirror and slapped my cheeks with both of my palms to awaken my still half asleep self. I saw my eyes winked several times from the mirror before I shook my head side to side.

Finally, I opened my eyes well enough as a sign that I'm awoken and ready for this day's work and school. I smiled lightly and combed my messy hair with the use of my comb which I have reached from the drawer nearby.

I took a deep, calming breath before heading my way to the stairs and head down only to see my mom waiting for me down the stairs. She has her eyes locked to mine as I come down on each of the steps of the stairway.

"Mornin', mom."

I greeted and my mom smiled to me seemingly glad to see me awake already.

"Get yourself ready. You're late."

I gestured a hand on her and made my way to head outside.

"You're not ready yet?"

I heard my cousin passed by our yard and gazed at me.

"Nope." I replied and stretched my arms wide upward.

"Fine then." Rose said and waved at me then headed her way.

"Hmm... I wonder what today will be like." I muttered to myself and looked up to behold the azure sky in wonder.

After a few seconds, I went inside the house and, of course, I prepared myself for school.

Hi! I am Alienee Myrtle C. Aster... ALI for short. And my name's pronounced as Al-yen-ni so don't confuse it too much. I am a 17-year-old teen and you're entering the chronicle of my usual life.

I'm thinking... What will this day be for me?

•'•'•'•
Important author's note: All facts and information about Hinduism do not belong to me but only the story plot.

-----
🌟AerixielDaiminse🌟