Chapter-2

The moment our eyes met ; I thought I knew it was you . You thought The same too ; but why ?
Why are we parting ways today ? Was it our meeting just a coincidence or is destiny testing us again ? Now we have truly fallen apart ....haven't we?

" so what happened? Why was your mom visiting you after months ?" Jin hyung asked.
" she arranged my marriage with her bosses son ." I said disappointed.
" But why joon ? You like someone else. You should have your right to choose here. This will change your entire life "
" I know hyung but I have to do this got tae ... He is just a little boy . I want him to continue his school , I want him to have fun in his life."
"But--"
"It's okay hyung . Don't worry about me . And the person I like doesn't exist . " I laughed off but deep down I knew I still loved him .
I reached back my dorm and took a shower . The hot water always calms me down. I wrapped a towel around my waist and took out white shirt , denim shirt  , black jeans with red converse (this outfit is just boyfriend material ;)).Nothing fancy ... We are just invited to a dinner at there house . I look myself at the mirror once and I glance at my wrist . The scars are still there . I don't know what that woman sees in me to arrange me with her son . If I were to choose I would never choose myself . I sigh and get down the stairs when I hear my moms car park .
" you look okay . At least you are not wearing your hoods . Now get in ."
We drove into their house no it was a freaking mansion . There was a fountain in front of the drive away . It could fit 50 persons or more . (Idk how to describe it . I am not rich . I am broke . Kpop is eating my money but I don't regret it :) )

.................................
"Hello , I thought you won't come Namjoon. Please take a seat Mrs Kim and Namjoon." I give her a small smile . She was a woman in her forties but still gorgeous.
" Namjoon, you know I always had eyes on you . After your school published your article about modern fashion , I was really impressed by you . Who has this kind of mentality this days ? "
"Thank you Mrs . Park . I am happy you liked my article."
" Please call me Hana darling. I feel old if you call me Mrs park .Well I think you already know why you are here? Meet my son Jimin. "
She said pointing at a oranges haired boy . I was shocked he was the same guy who gave me his number . Wow , the world is so small.
"You -"
"Nice to meet you again Namjoon ."
"You have met before ." Mrs park said in disbelief.
"Yes , we had an interesting meeting." Jimin said smirking .
"Ooh ... We will leave you two guys to talk . " Mrs . Park said and we nodded .
" sooo ... My soon to be fiancé what do you want to know about me ." Jimin said smiling .
"Ummm... Are you ok with this arranged marriage?"
"Yes . I am more than okay ."
" oh... Really ."
"Yeah ."
There was an awkward air surrounding us . I fiddled with my shirt feeling anxious.
" well we could start being friends and then I will court you . Let's see where this goes ." He smiled , eyes rising up in crescents. He was undoubtedly handsome , he could totally be a kpop idol. His plump lips pink as if someone have bitten on it , his white shirt stuck on his body giving a brief outline of his abs.
" like what you see. Take a picture . It last longer." He said smiling smugly .
" no . I wasn't checking you out ." I said feeling hotness creep up to my neck and ears .
" I never said you were ."
"But it means the same " I said my face turning into tomato . He just laughed off  and apologised to me for teasing me.
I left the place smiling . Maybe this decision wasn't that bad . Little did he know what was awaiting for him .

----------------------
Were you expecting kookie instead of chimchim . But baby I am evil😈.
Kookie will appear on the next chapter . Stay tuned 😊😊😊😊. English is not my first language...I may make mistakes..feel free to correct me :))))

Vote and comment.

Question: who is ur bias wrecker ?

Ans: mine is kookie , joonie and jinnie :))) (make sure you tell me yours .)