Chapter-4

That night when two bodies ,two hearts became one . A heart broke but nobody heard it . It's still in pieces till now but I am shocked how it's working , it's soul still breathing.

"Hey , chimchim could you pick me up today ." I said doing aegyo.
"Aish...I will . No need to be so cute. I am your personal driver." He said pinching my cheeks .
" o..uch ..itta hutts." I said and slapped his hands away.
"Stop being so love-y dove-y . *sigh* single life is the worst ." Jin hyung said fake crying. We all laugh at him.
" It's because you don't have the guts to confess. We are tired of you eye -raping yoongi hyung . Just get together ." Jimin said acting annoyed .
Just then Jackson came red face huffing .
"What happened Jackson hyung ?" I asked concerned .
" It's Mark . He freaking licked me . I have his saliva on my cheeks . He is annoying the shit out of me again ."
We all laughed at him when he squealed like a girl .
" baby , talking about me again . I know you can't resist me ." Mark hyung said coming from behind and whispering loud enough to let us hear .
"You stupid dumbass . Stop annoying me . " Jackson shouted . We all laughed at him . They were totally in love with each other but they both didn't want to swallow their pride to accept it .
"So who is going to amusement park tomorrow. " Jin hyung said excited.
" you are the best hyung " I said hugging him .
" hey no huggies for Mochi ." Jimin said pouting .(A/N: I fell down my chair laughing too much at this . Huggies is a diaper company in India. So if Jimin needs huggies ummm...if he wears it ... He will look hot ;) but hilarious at the same time . Ok sorry for interrupting...I will leave 😅)

"Aww...chimchim " I said hugging him . The others giggled at our childish silliness while there was a pair of eyes glaring through my soul .
" chimchim .... Pick me up at 7 . I need to Taetae with us too ."
"Okay ma'am but as salary I need 4 smooches on my cheek . Two for each " he said smirking .
I smooch his cheeks both left and right .
" I ain't kissing you in front of taetae .so here is your advance ." I said and his eyes turned into crescents . Suddenly there was a noise of glass breaking . His hands were bleeding, his eyes more redder than his blood . I don't know what came up to me but I just panicked and immediately dragged him to the nurse office .
" Are you stupid Jungkook ? What were you thinking ? What would happen of the glass stuck inside ? What would ha-"
"Ssh.... See I got your attention now . You accept or not but still today , till now you have feelings for me . "He said . I knew this deep down in my heart I still loved him . I still craved for his touch but I won't let him know.
" I am just being nice here . I don't have feelings for you . I hate you but I am not that cold hearted you know . And for your information I already like someone else." I said glaring and bandaging his hand . He became furious at that and pinned me down the bed . " No you don't love anyone else. You can't . You belong only to me . You are mine only mine . Baby I am already obsessed with you. And you know once I want something I won't let it go . And now I want you. " he said growling and biting my neck and shoulder blades The same words would make my heart flip before but now it just disgusts me . I tried to escape from his grip but I couldn't . He let go of me and said
" I have marked you as mine now hyung . I won't let you be taken by anyone. I am madly in love with you ."
I just looked at him in disgust and shoved him away .
..........
Tae ,me and Jimin reached the venue .
It was a high class party, people looked astonishing in their suits and dresses. I fiddled with my tuxedo sleeves feeling anxious . I just wanted to dig a pit and die.
"Hey Joon. You look handsome ." Mrs Park said.
"You look pretty too Hana ." I said smiling back at her .
" okay , ladies and gentlemen. Today you all are invited here for engagement party of my son Park Jimin and his fiancé Kim Namjoon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry didn't update yesterday . There was a Astro comeback and it was so good that I was dead and today at my funeral this is my gift to you . ( okay I am sorry for being too dramatic 😂😂😂) please stream the mv above ^^

Thank for 100 reads and we reached 35th on #bottomjoon 🎉🎉🎉
What do you think kookie 's reaction will be? Will he be furious?

Don't u guys love jealous kookie? Well I loved it. (J)Hope u enjoyed reading. 😊

Question- What is your favourite type of story?
Ans- I like fluff+angst +unrequited +cliché+deep+childhood love +shipping(or without shipping)
(Make sure to tell me yours )