Chapter-6

My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you . It was that I thought you fell for me too . I thought you would be there to catch me . But guess what ? Reality has slapped me hard , you were never there , never have and never will .

WARNING-mild swearing and hints of sm-- ahem ‼️‼️
---------------------------------------------
Namjoon 's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you " he whispered giving a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled and hugged him smiling oblivious of a pair of eyes staring at us .
" Let's get back ." He said releasing me from his arms .
I nodded and followed him back to his car and eventually he dropped me home .
I took out my keys from my pocket and unlocked my door . The house was totally dark . It crept me out so I switched on the lights and turned around to see Jungkook siting in the end of my room his eyes glaring through my soul.
" Why are you here? How did you get inside ?"
" Baby , you already know my capabilities. It was just a piece of cake for me . You should keep your back door locked . "
"Get out of my house now . I don't want you to be here ."
" I won't . So tell me what did you do with my big brother...Jimin." He spoke as if spitting venom.
"He is my fiancé. I can do whatever I want to with him ." I growled out . This seems to have ticked him off and he started to laugh like a maniac.
" Baby , you don't get it ,do you? How many times do I have to repeat myself huh ?"
" I clearly don't understand what you are talking about . " I said backing away as he moved forward .
" You slut , you only belong to me . " he said pinning my hands to the wall .
" Maybe it's time to show who you belong to ." He said and started marking me neck .
One of his hands pinned my hands to the wall while the other roamed up my torso . I would be lying if I didn't feel heat , I liked the feeling of him touching me again but I couldn't let this happen . Not again , not after what happened last time. I tried to knee him on his jewels but he was faster than me . His legs separated my legs so that he was straddling me . He started to unbuckle my belt still kissing me and that was the time I freaked out and then I could only see black .
........................................

I woke up to the bright light blinding me . Well it was a weird dream . I rubbed my eyes to see no one . Jungkook wasn't here , I just dreamt of him . I got into the shower and wrapped towel around my waist. I went out to pick out my outfit . I choosed a creamy oversized sweater with black ripped jeans and white - black converse . I looked myself at the mirror to see some purple bruise on my neck . Oh! No please don't be something I am thinking about . No way that was just a dream right .
I walked down the stairs to the smell of pancakes.
"Chimchim are you down there ." He didn't reply so I wrapped my arms around his back . But he turned around and I saw him . Jungkook . So last night wasn't a dream to begin with .
" What are you doing here ? Huh ! What are you trying to do here by cooking me breakfast. You thought I would eat your pancakes and forgive you. Well guess what I am not eating your filthy shit ."

" I need to call Jimin . I nee--"
Suddenly I felt someone hitting my head and then I saw only darkness .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yo! Your bitch here ! Yeah I tried to write a teaser smut . Please comment if it is good actually I never wrote one before so I am quite anxious.
There will be minimum teaser of smut here not full .... But if u want comment me ;)

For ppl who are interested in me , I don't mind if u arent my exams end on 6th March . So I won't be able to update till then . I am sorry .

Wattpad is doing shit to me . I had written like 4 chapters in advance so that I wouldn't have to write coz my exams are continuous now . But I had to rewrite this shitting chapter for u wonderful people .
122th rank out of 1k in minjoon eventhough this a namkook story 😂😂

And for my regular voters . Thank you . ILY 💜
Until next time ~~~~~~~~