Chapter-12

He walks in with a bouquet of lavender rose representing their ' love at first sight ' , daffodils for new beginnings and peonies for their happily married life . Smiles dancing on everyone's lips as he walks towards his soon to be husband . White tux complementing his honey-tan skin , eyes shining with happiness.
It was their wedding. Jimin & Namjoon's .
Finally , the silver band Jimin gave him as a promise to marry him will be replace with a ring that promise a happy married life .
It was cute confession yet meaningful and deep .
Jimin asked him out in front of everyone in university at the summer festival. Lilac flowers and red roses in one hand while the other hand holding the box of silver band . Tears flowed out of their eyes , they were happy . A perfect love story .
So here we are after 3 months , at their wedding . Jungkook sat in the corner , his fake smile shining the brightest, eyes red as tears glittered his eyes . Jungkook never felt so helpless. His love . The love of his life was slipping out of his hold and his love string tied with another man . To say that he was disappointed and furious was an understatement. Yes , at this moment he wanted to rip Jimin 's face out of Namjoon 's lips as they were announced husband and life partner. But Jimin was his brother, even though not blood related he loved him . And Namjoon was his love ; if he is happy ...he is too .
Under the blue painting of stars , they both danced in each other's arms while Jungkook 's heart broke once again .

" .... Yes, I need you to kill him . Kim Namjoon you will be mine ...
no matter what "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey fam , how are you doing ?
I am sorry I am going through major writers block and I am getting depressed but don't worry , I will get counselling starting next week and -

Can someone tell me how not to feel fat ?

Please read my other book - Butterfly . It's a bottomnamjoon book (: .

Be hydrated this summer .