Chapter-14

" Why are you alone here , Joonie bug ? Where is your sweet little husband ? Is he ditching you for another girl ?" Jungkook said as he looked at the submissive boy .
" No , he isn't . He is just busy with work . And it's our matter . " Namjoon mumbled .
" Then what is this ? " Jungkook said as he showed a picture of a girl and Jimin kissing.
" No , it's not true . He - he loves me . He can't . He is at work . I don't believe you . "
Namjoon shoves Jungkook aside running back to their hotel room .
___________________________

JIMIN is met with pure silence as he returned to their room . He could hear soft sniffles . He flicked the lights on to see Namjoon 's face soaked in tears . He immediately ran to him and wrapped his arms around him . Namjoon tried get out of his grasp which shocked Jimin . Why would his baby try to run away from him ?
" Baby , what happened ? I am sorry I left you alone . I had this urgent work to be done . "
Namjoon flashes a the image of him and a girl kissing which was sent by Jungkook a few hours ago .
" Baby , please believe me . Can you come with me ? "
Namjoon reluctantly nodded and let Jimin lead the way .
___________________________
Namjoon couldn't believe his eyes ; he was dumbfounded. His eyes watered and a smile tugged on his lips as Jimin took his hands ; intertwining it , dragging him to the table . Apparently, Jimin had prepared a romantic date . A cheesy .. Corny one to be exact . A candle light dinner on the beach ; the salty water tickling their feet once in a while . The night ended with a song written and sang by Jimin himself .

Love me now ~
Touch me now~
And just let me love you ~

" Joonie , I didn't kiss her . I was just nervous how I would take you out , how I could make you feel special. She helped me out . We --uhh -- rehearsed a bit . "

" Okay . I believe you , Jimin ."

" Joonie , do you trust me ? "

" more than I do myself ."

" Then just let me take the lead . Just let me take control . I want you to feel loved . I want you to know that I won't leave you for anyone . I want to make you feel beautiful. Just let me mark you as mine . Just let me make love to you ."  Jimin said , his dark orbs staring deeply into Namjoon 's .
Namjoon nodded and immediately connected their lips .

Jimin gently pinned Namjoon 's hands to the side , looking at the boy underneath him with only love . And that night the room was filled with only moans and groans ; an chanted mantra of I love you's spilling out of their lips ; as the two souls entangled to become one .

" I have waited long enough... I want Jimin dead by tomorrow!! "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
So hey moonfairies !!! How are you doing ? I am sorry for not updating .
I am getting counseling these days !!! So I guess I will be fine . My mum and dad is trying to work their dying relationship out !!! My brother is smiling once again !!! So I guess I will be fine .
Sorry for the rant !!!
And check out my book if bottom Namjoon plot ideas (:

Just stay hydrated and don't forget to vote and comment (: