Chapter-7

When I saw him , he was the cutest being on earth . His cheeks and ears tinted in red as he stuttered saying hi and shaking my hands but what happened ... Why is he so fierce now , why is he so demanding , why is he so obsessed with me .............

••••••••••••••••••••••

"I need to call Jimin . I nee--"
Suddenly I felt someone hitting my head and then I saw only darkness .
......
I woke up feeling pain in my head . I groaned and tried myself to get up . I glanced around to see I was tugged into a bed , the room had blue walls and photos of mine stuck up in a frame everywhere . It was like stalking me literally everywhere. The thought send shivers down to my spine . I got up from the bed and moved downstairs to see where I was . I don't remember coming here . Oh ! Jungkook . That nerve of him . The place was not a house it was a mansion !!! Looks like Jungkook is not here . I need to get out before he gets me . I was just one inch to turn the door knob when I was pulled back and hugged .
" where do you think you are going ? Huh ?" Jungkook said in a husky voice that send shivers down to my spine .
" I am going home . Did you kidnap me ? Because if you did I am going to call Jim-"
" why do you always talk about him ? Huh? Babe , I am the one who you will be living with to the rest of your life. " he said as he shushed me looking straight into my eyes , fingers on my lips .
" who are you to control me ? Huh ? I can call whoever I like . I am not going to spend my whole life with you . I am going to spend it with Jimin . He is my fiancé and I love him ." I said in anger . This set off an unknown dark emotion in his eyes as he threw me over his shoulder . I squirmed at his hold but he tightened his grip . He pinned me to the nearest wall and started nibbling my neck . I squirmed trying to get away again but he growled in response . Suddenly , we heard a voice calling out to me . Jimin .
"you are lucky . But don't forget that you are mine baby hyung ." He said as he walked away leaving me in a daze .
Jimin's voice pulled me to reality .
" Hyung , you okay ? Jungkook brought you here saying you fainted ."
" I am okay ." I said giving him a reassuring smile .
" what's that ?" He pointed at my hickeys painted in violet shining in glory .
••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am sorry for the delay and my exams aren't over . As I said it will be over on 6th March . I maynot be able to post till then or maybe I can ... See I just posted this after I said I would post on 6th... Lol
And also check out my new book butterfly-BTSxmakaneline . It is a bottom Namjoon book but it is kinda deep . Please check it out .

And thanks for 600+reads ... Like holy cupcakes who is even reading this shit ? But really thank you I love you.💜💜💜💜
And more importantly it's been three years of debut for my babes Astro ... I love you . Okay I am ranting sorry . And I will probably make you all arohas or annoy you with my Astro fandom but they deserve it .

Bye ILY💜
                                  -Ayumi💜