Chapter -5

People said to me always show love to a boy less than you really do , but I didn't listen to them . I loved you with all my heart and soul . Is that why you left me , thinking that I was a fool who who will always run back to you . Yes I know I am a fool to Love you but I am tired now , tired of waiting for you . So this time when you hurt me I promise I won't run back .

"okay , ladies and gentlemen. Today you all are invited here for engagement party of my son Park Jimin and his fiancé Kim Namjoon." Mrs.Park said .
I dared not to look into Jungkook's eyes , I knew he was not happy about it .
The party went on and it was quite boring if you ask me . Jimin was busy talking with some business partners so I was just standing on the corner staring at the people. Suddenly, someone pulled me and slammed me against the wall . I had a feeling of déjàvu when I saw it was Jungkook.
"What do you want ? " I hissed
"You know what I want ." He growled and I tried not to shudder .
" You are mine KIM NAMJOON . Only mine." Jungkook said as he glares at me .
" I am not yours . I am not an object . "

" you are mine . You don't love him. I can see it in your eyes . I won't let him have you even if he is my brother." He said his eyes showing an emotion I couldn't pinpoint.

"Why are you like this ? I don't love you . It's over between us . Who are you to question my choice ?"

"I know you love me . Even if you don't I will make you . Baby you know that I am obsessed with you and I won't let you go" he growled out and started nibbling into my neck .

" Joon , are you there ." Jimin said as sounds of light steps became clearer .
" you are lucky I am letting you go for now but remember you are mine , only mine ." He said and went out of the room leaving me in daze .
After a few moments Jimin came and wrapped his arms around me .
" Are you okay ? Baby ." He whispered into my ear .
" I am okay ." I managed to squeak out without stuttering.
" let's go . It's late and we have classes tomorrow . I will drop you ."
I quickly followed behind Jimin and tried to cover my hickeys with the collar of my shirt.
We all came back home in a silent ride .
" Joon , do you mind coming with me ."  Jimin said smiling faintly .
I nodded and he drove off again to a forest .
" Park Jimin are you planning on murduring me here. I swear if you do I have pepper spray and my uncle is a police officer so he will hunt you down, you won't escape " I said dramatically.
" oh shut up , I would never kill you and if possible I will give up my life to you ."(A\N-*cringes*)
" that was so cheesy . I bet if I could eat pizza without cheese now ."
He giggled causing me to smile . Finally we reached a clearing . It was most probably a cliff , a giant rock near a tree and flowers scattered around in the left . It was a beautiful place .
" sooo...why are we here."
" You know that me and Jungkook are real brothers ." I nodded and motioned him to continue .
" well , I wanna talk to you about . I feel heavy here in my chest ." He said pointing to his left chest .
" I always thought that my dad was a police officer. He barely came home but whenever he came home he would shower is with love . I always looked up to him . But one day a woman came to our house accusing my mom to be husband stealer (A/N-is that even a word . Never mind.) . She accused my mom to be a slut and whore . But I knew my mom didn't do that . I didn't knew the meaning of the words back then I only knew my mom loves dad and my dad loves mom . But everything came crashing down that night . My dad cheated Jungkook's mom with my mom and my mom and I didn't even knew about it . I hated my dad after that but still my mom loves him and still loves him till now . I always thought my dad was a bastard but I came to know that my grandparents forced him to marry Jungkook's mom few days after my dad married my mom even if they knew about my moms and dads marriage . I wanted to apologise to him and not hate him anymore but before I could do so ... My dad died." Jimin said as he choked tears .
I embraced him in my arms and soothed him by rubbing circles at his back .
"Ssh.... It's okay . Your dad probably had already forgiven you ."
After a while he calmed down and he released himself from my arms and looked at me , his cheeks and nose pink and eyes puffed due to all the crying .
" Joon , is it okay if I say I like you . I wanna court you , win your heart before someone snatches you away from me . I love you joon and I don't want to let you go . Not like her." He said eyes filled with hope . I wanted to ask who is the her ,he is speaking about but I knew when he will feel like to let out he will tell me . I looked at him and nodded  .
" Thank you " he whispered giving a small kiss on my forehead .

---------------------------
Wow ....from rough to fluff(did that rhyme , no . Ok)
Did u guys miss me ? It's ok if u didn't .:( my exams aren't over yet so slow updates :( sorry 💜

Well guys this is not abt BTS but one of my fav group Astro got their first win and I am so damn happy 😭😭😭🎉🎉🎉 finally they got what they deserve . If any arohas here thank U for voting.💜 u guys lets continue supporting them .
If u don't Stan them it's okay but check out their mv

I love minjoon till death .
Guys , I have written a minjoon ff . Will you guys read it if I post it?
Thank you for 300 reads and 29th rank in #bottomjoon u guys are the best 😊😊😊😊😊😊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I ran out of questions so ...........
BYE ILY💜