Chapter-9

Thank you for 1.23k reads 💜💜💜💜

His heartbeat escalated , tiny drops of sweats fell down , vile rose up to his throat making him want to throw up , his eyes holding emotions of sadness , anger , betrayal and anxiousness maybe . The first tear fell down his cheeks as he turned around and rubbed all the tears that keep falling like a water pipe away . He finally reached his room . He locks himself and slumps himself against the bathroom door crying and then rubbing his tears away ruining his mascara. His soul lying lifeless there as his minds plays the scene of Jungkook hovering above a girl , both naked only covered by a thin silk blanket , again and again like a broken cassette. It was the same girl he saw with him a few days ago .
"Who is she Jungkook ? " Namjoon asked as he saw his boyfriend leaning against the locker talking to a pretty girl .
" oh! She is just my project partner , joonie ." Jungkook said . Namjoon nodded not believing totally as the girl send him a glare and smirking afterwards .

He should have known that there was something going on between them . He let out a sob , anxiety slowing gripping it's arms to his neck making him gasp out for air . His lungs burnt , his lips turning out pale , his whole body shaking . He was in Panick attack . The anxiety that Jungkook cheated him with a beautiful girl because he was ugly was getting to him . He falls down from his crouched position as he takes intake of air from his mouth . What had he done wrong in his relationship ? Was he that ugly ? Was he never enough for him ? Was all that promises , praises lie ?  Did all those kisses , hugs meant nothing ?
Jungkook was his first of everything. Whether it meant the kiss he had near the pond where he liked to spent time , or his first date ; a movie date with cuddling to be exactly , or his first boyfriend , or his partner for the dance ball , or his first in making love with him ; first to take his virginity , first to make his heart flutter .
Yeah ! And to think all these years he was living under a fake bubble that Jungkook created . He was devastated. His whole world of memories of love came crumpling down crashing against his fragile heart .
••••••••••••••••••••

LOOK WHO IS BACK ....
MISSED ME ? ... No..Ah okay .
I am sorry for late update . I was kinda depressed . My mum is sending me to military school where there isn't any wifi or internet so I might only update on holidays ... I am sorry TT~TT

But this was just past ...
The past chapters will be in italic ...

BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK!!!'
Guys , I am not gonna be there so save photos for me ... Ok ... Please
Love you all 💜💜💜💜💜