Chapter-22

Namjoon wakes up with arms snaking his waist , a warm chest pressed up to his back . It was still raining outside and so he snuggled more into the warmth of the person cuddling him. In his unconscious hazy state he almost believed it was Jimin.
" Jimin, I mi- "
Before the image of a brown mop of hair lying in a puddle of blood flashed before his eyes . His Jimin was gone .
" Hey , ssh ssh , breathe with me . Feel my breathing and follow " A rough husky voiced said as he brought Namjoon's hands to his chest .
Namjoon slowly had his breathe come to normal until he realised Jungkook was in the bed with him. He squeaked and jerked away only to fall down on his ass .
" What are you doing in my bed ? " Namjoon said anger flashing in his eyes . Was he trying to take advantage of him in his vulnerable state ?
" It was lightning last night and you were screaming so I came in and ended up falling asleep next to you . I am sorry . "
He felt blood rush up to his cheeks .
" Urm yeah okay . Thank you . "
" you need not thank me everytime you know . I do things because I lo- care for you . " Joon nodded understanding.
" Now get ready , we are gonna visit the doctor . I'll make your favourite blueberry pancakes " Jungkook said getting up and going to the kitchen .

After getting ready and having a heavenly breakfast , they head towards the hospital.
" Joo- , uh Namjoon you wait here , I get some paperwork done . "

" Mr . Park , isn't that you ? " Namjoon grimaced at the name but still nodded .
" How are you Dr. Eunwoo ? "
" I am completely fine , well getting better . "
Eunwoo nodded , eyes flashing hesitance .
" Um , Namjoon-ssi , Well some reports from Jimin-ssi 's file were actually stolen . But the hospital always keep two copies about our patients reports . We were stocking up the reports in the storage and I found out some missing reports from the file we gave you . It looks like Jimin-ssi 's death wasn't an accident . The report shows his blood had traces of poison , maybe perhaps from the dinner you both had . Well the poison wasn't that strong so maybe the accident was plan B . I have some CCTV footage of the night of Jimin-ssi's death . And it seems it was all along planned . " Eunwoo said .
Namjoon tried to grip at the words that tumbled out of the Doctor 's lips . Potential murder . Jimin was murdered. It wasn't an accident.
" Namjoon , let's go . It's our turn . " Jungkook said gripping at his hands , trying to pull him away from the doctor.
" Namjoon-ssi , give me a call if you are interested. " Dr. Eunwoo said disappearing into his cabin .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________

So how are you all ?
The concert ended me . Jikook could strangle me and I 'll thank them .
Ahem !
Also my school is reopening . Bitch ! My days are over ):

Thank you to all those who are still reading my story . Love you all.