Chapter-21

Jungkook wakes to the sound of his phone buzzing off with text and call notifications.
" Sir we found the girl , she is demanding 1M won to keep her words to herself "
" Pay her but if she asks for more , you know what to do "

He rose up from his bed to check on Namjoon . He expected his little baby to be curled into the sheets ,moonlight caressing his honeyed skin , only to be met with an empty bed . He decided not to panic , maybe he was in the bathroom. He knocked thrice until he opened the door to the bathroom to find its empty , he heads downstairs to the kitchen , maybe he had his cravings . He panicked once he found the kitchen and the living room empty . He called out his name a few times , checked the balcony upstairs to get nothing . He stepped out of the main door and checked his lawn and the swimming pool .
" Where is he ? " he murmured as he fished for his phone . He tried calling it for a few times only to be met with nothing . He ran his hands through his long locks in frustration and stepped into his car . 'Maybe , he went to the park .At midnight! But let's not loose hope '
His finger twitch out of frustration as he drove to the park . He searched the whole park but nothing . He then drove to the cafe Joon usually loved going to 'sweet hearts' . He shut the car door with a loud bam letting out his pent up frustration as he trudged towards the cafe . He almost lost hope until he saw a brown mop of hair and someone in Ryan pyjamas.
He ran towards the person quickly engulfing him in a tight hug . Breathing in his peaches and cream scent to calm down his nerves .
" I was so scared shit . Never do that again . I would have drove you here if you had a craving ." Jungkook said tears beginning to pool at the corner of his eyes .
Namjoon felt guilty and embarrassed , he gently nosed at Jungkook 's neck to calm him down .
" I am sorry . I just don't want to burden you anymore . I am really thankful for everything you did for us "
Namjoon said his eyes droopy from being tired ,after all he ran all the way here.
" Honey here is your shortcake . It's on the house " The lady said and ogling at him like he was a ghost .
" It's been a while since I saw you both together. Ah ! You are married now right . I always thought your chemistry was the best . " She said smiling .
Namjoon wanted to correct her but before he could Jungkook paid her and tugged him to leave .
Jungkook yawned while driving . Namjoon felt bad for troubling him. His heart might have been broken by this man but he has sewn it together again , filling out the cracks and holes too.
.
.
.
___________________________

Hi! Lmao after a long time huh ? Did you miss me ?
Ok so the comeback blew my mind . Hoseok that mf looked so good . Hoseok got only two lines wtf . Jin should have got more lines too .

So you know how I was going through Jungkook phase since beginning of this year ,so yeah ... Jungkook is my bias now *sweats*