5

I hear John leave, the front door clicking behind him. Did he just admit that he genuinely liked me? I sigh and slump back to mine and Laurel's room, where she's  snogging George. Paul is watching them, unamused, his face lights up when he sees me, then remembers where I went, and what I was meant to be doing with John, and his falls again.

'John left'

Paul looks up at me,

'Want to play more?'

I look to the bottle, then to George and Laurel. Considering he's so quiet, he is up for some PDA. I also think about John, and his confession. I can't do anything with his best mate after that, could I?

'To be fair, Paul, it's not as fun with two players'

I gesture to George and Laurel, who were clearly too engrossed in each other to care about what we were doing. Paul picks up the vodka, and puts it to his lips,

'You sure, love? I think we'd have plenty of fun'

He smirks at me, and my stomach (once again) does a flip. I really, really like Paul. More than a friend. I may never get an opportunity to do this again. I look up at his eyes, but his eyes are gazing at my lips. I lift up his chin with my fingertips, making his eyes look at mine,

'I'd love to play Paul'

He bites his lip.

'But not here'

He stands up and grabs my hand. We leave to room leaving the other two, not that they'll care. I have no idea where he's taking me, and it's late. It's Sunday tomorrow, so I don't have class, but I'd still like to be in bed before sunrise at least, and it's already 4 am.

'Where are you taking me?

I giggle, he's pulling me so eagerly.

'Now, that'd ruin the surprise wouldn't it?'

'Paul, I can't go too far, I need to be back at a decent time'

'Who said you were going home?'

He turns to me, smirking. The first time he'd looked at me since we left the uni. I feel my insides melt, my palms become sweaty. I'm not sure why I'm suddenly so nervous. It was clear what Paul was intending to do, and I want him too, a lot.

We arrive at an apartment building. He fumbles with his keys before leading me to a bedroom and shushes me to keep quiet, even though we're alone. As soon as we reach it, he closes the door, and kisses me hungrily. This kiss is nothing like it was with John, I feel something, desire. What I did with John was a mistake.

I loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt while he unzips my dress. Things are heating up very quickly, not that I mind. Paul breaks the kiss, and scans my body quickly, gushing,

'You're so gorgeous, Nance'

I grin at him and kiss him again, and he leads us to his bed.

*** not writing smut sorry lads ***

I wake up the next morning in a foreign place. I feel arms wrapped around my chest and panic for a minute, thinking I got with John once again. I look over my shoulder and see it's Paul, who's still sleeping. His long eyelashes are curling upwards perfectly, his lips are parted slightly and his hair is dishevelled. I feel no regret as I did with John, I must really want Paul, after all. I look under the duvet and see I'm naked, as is Paul. I gently unwrap his arms from around my chest and stand up to put my dress from last night back on. Surprisingly, I manage not to wake Paul up.

I tiptoe out of the room and head to the kitchen, and prepare two mugs to make tea for the both of us. I hum happily, picturing Paul and I together. Then I remember I have a boyfriend. I seem to keep forgetting about Thomas.