007

Megan didn't even have to tell Michelle the next day at school. Everyone had already found out. Now she was surrounded by a bunch of fake people in gym class.

"Was he big and strong?"

"Did you see his face?"

"Did you kiss him?"

It was only first period, yet she was already annoyed by her fellow classmates. Usually it took until third period, but today was different.

"Okay," Peter walked up to the bleachers, sitting down next to her. "I think thats enough."

Everyone sighed and made comments, but they gave her the space she needed. "Let me guess, you're gonna ask stupid questions."

He quickly shook his head. "No! I just wanted to check to see if you're okay."

"Thanks, but I'm fine." But was she? Of course she didn't act like it never happened, she straight up couldn't. Kids were going to talk about this for the rest of the week. Maybe even for the rest of the year.

"Yo, Jackson!" Flash called, walking up to her. "You ask the Spidey guy-"

"Spider-Man." She spat.

"Whatever. Did you ask him about Parker?" He asked. Megan knew he would ask, all he wanted was to prove a point, and it wasn't going to work.

"Well, why would I? Hm?" Megan smirked.

"I- Um-"

"Did I fucking stutter? No. Do me a favor, hop off my dick." Flash was at a loss for words. He had never been put in his place before, especially by a girl.

When he walked away, Megan and Peter burst into laughter. "Meg, that was gold!"

Michelle joined the two. "What is?"

"You missed it, MJ. I put Flash in his place." She said, still laughing as she was talking.

"Dammit! I would kill to see that happen." Michelle whined. "In other news, sup Parker."

"Hey Michelle." Peter said awkwardly. "I gotta go back to Ned. I told him I would only be a minute, which clearly it's been more than that."

She softly waved, then Michelle sat down next to Megan. "I sense a crush."

Megan, surprised by her accusation, denies. "Peter?" She fake gagged. "Never!"

Michelle raised an eyebrow. "Then why are you so quick to deny?"

"Because it's gross!" She's known Peter since elementary school, the entire concept was kind of weird to her.

"You'll change your tune, Meg. I know it." Megan rolled her eyes at her, not hesitating to ignore any other word about Peter.

•••

At lunch, Megan and Michelle were talking about their plans for homecoming, since it was coming up sooner than they thought.

"So," Michelle started. "We're definitely not wearing the same color dress like last year. That was a huge mistake, I'm telling you right now."