010

Peter fucked up big time. He was stripped of his suit, and now didn't have much to look forward to. Over the weekend, he was so close to getting to the Vulture, but he just had to almost ruin everything.

He returned to his normal life, normalcy was something he totally forgotten about. Being Spider-Man was his life, he forgot what being a normal kid was. He wished he was able to spend more time with Megan, even if it was as Spider-Man.

Homecoming was coming up, and he originally didn't have any plans of going. Now he doesn't really have an excuse to not go, and it was the perfect opportunity to ask Liz.

Also, now he has no excuse to be late for work or just not show up at all. It was going to be weird not listening to Megan's complaints, as that was something he was definitely used to.

Peter walked into the diner 5 minutes early, and saw Megan in her mom's car outside. He saw the look on her face, and it was pretty funny to him.

Ned was sitting at his table, his eyes glued to his laptop. This was routine to those two; Ned showing up at the diner, and Peter definitely not complaining about it. "Hey Peter."

"Hey." Peter sighed, sitting down.

Megan rushed inside with an extremely shocked look on her face. "How the hell are you early?"

"Peter-" Ned began, but he was interrupted. "I lost the Stark Internship."

Of course Megan knew that was bullshit, she's done her research, but she had to act like she wasn't onto him. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, Meg." There wasn't really nothing to worry about, because it simply wasn't real.

"So I assume you'll be on time from now on?" Megan asked, and Peter nodded in response.

"Good to know." She said, adding a smile.

•••

Michelle walked in, and behind her was Scott. It was definitely weird seeing both of them at the same time. "Your little "friend" followed me here."

"I didn't follow you, I just so happened to be going to the same place as you." Scott said, doing his signature smirk.

She rolled her eyes, and sat at the counter. Scott followed, sitting next to her. Michelle groaned, not exactly wanting to third wheel.

"I'm going to sit with the nerds." Michelle grunted, and took her backpack with her.

Peter and Ned were confused by her sudden appearance at the booth, so Peter decided to question her. "Since you're here, I have some questions."

Michelle wasn't complaining, it was a perfect opportunity to get answers for Megan, mainly because she knows Megan is too chicken to ask herself. "Ask away, because I have some of my own."

Ned raised an eyebrow. "Peter, are you sure-"

"Don't worry." He trusted Peter, so he didn't show any more concern.

"So," She began. "what do you want to ask?"

"What's up with Meg and Scott?" He said quickly, maybe a little too quickly.