BONUS: THE SNAP

Hello! In honor of the hell that was Avengers Endgame, I'd thought I should let the people know what happened to the beloved characters of Drive Me Crazy during the events of Infinity War. I don't want this to be too long, but I just to establish what happens to Megan, Michelle, etc. Have fun reading!

•••

"We're all gonna die!" Ned screamed. All the students on the bus rushed to the back to see what was going on and within seconds Peter suddenly disappeared off the bus. If this situation required Spider-Man's help, then it must be legit. All she could do now was pray everything would be okay, but definitely wasn't gonna be the case.

It was just a simple trip to the Museum of Modern Art, but then suddenly all this alien shit started happening. Hence Ned screaming that everyone was gonna die. The bus driver was hurriedly driving back to the school, but there was already so many car wrecks from people freaking out.

Somehow getting back to the school, all the students ran off the bus hoping to get home. Megan and Michelle got off quickly, holding hands so they could get together.

"What's going on?" Megan asked, trying to yell over the sounds of cars smashing and people screaming.

"The world is ending!" Ned yelled and ran home. That would be the last time Megan and Michelle saw Ned before all hell broke loose.

"There's your answer." Michelle replied. "Come on, let walk home together."

"But your house is farther than mine!" She exclaimed. "How will I know you made it home okay?"

"I'll text a code word when I get home. How about..." Michelle trailed off before thinking of something. "Lotion."

"Lotion?"

"Yeah, lotion- car!" The two girls ran out of the way of a car that had just hit a telephone line. They knew they had to get outta here, and fast. "Let's not waste anymore time."

As the two girls ran home as fast as possible, they noticed a giant space ship in the sky, and a body being beamed up. Little did they know that was Peter, and that was going to be his last time on earth at least for now.

•••

As they stood outside Megan's house, Megan didn't want Michelle to leave her just yet. "MJ, just stay with me until this all blows over. I couldn't bear to be alone at a time like this."

"Michelle? Megan?" It was Megan's mom, who had just opened the door after she noticed the two girls standing outside the house. She immediately ran up to them, hugging them. "Thank god you made it back okay. Come inside, both of you. Michelle, your parents are here. They're worried sick."

"I'm gonna go see them. See you inside." Michelle ran inside the house and hugged her parents the moment she saw them.

Megan immediately hugged her mom, mainly because she didn't know if she was gonna see her again. "No matter what happens, I love you."

"I love you too, mom." Megan whispered then the two rushed to the house for shelter.

Everyone sat together in the living room, watching the news for any report of what was going on.

"It appears that alien creatures from an unknown planet have invaded our planet-"

"Fucking aliens." Megan's dad muttered. Her mom elbowed him for cursing and gave him a look. "Langauge, Hunter."

"Sorry, honey." He quickly apologized. "Who wants food? We're most likely going to have to limit portions depending on how long this blows over."

"I'm not hungry." Megan frowned and rested her head on Michelle's shoulder. The two best friends don't know what they'd do without in each other, and they were extremely lucky to be there for each other in a time like this. "Can MJ and I go to my room?"

"I guess." Megan's dad sighed. "Make sure the windows are closed. Safety precaution, possibly. I don't know."

Megan and Michelle quickly got up and ran upstairs to her room, shutting the bedroom door behind them. Megan was rummaging through her room, trying to find something and Michelle had no idea what. "What are you looking for?"

"My diary." She quickly replied and continued to search.

Michelle raised an eyebrow. "Why are you looking for your diary when the world could be ending?"

"I need to write one last thing in it incase I die." Megan said. She then found the diary and quickly picked up a pen. "Got it."

"Are you gonna write down your feelings for Peter or something? Cause-"

"Why would I be writing about my feelings when the world could be ending?" She sassed at her. Michelle groaned at this and let Megan write whatever she had to write, which was in fact about how she wished things were different. But different how?

After a few minutes of intense scribbling and writing, Megan set the diary down and took a deep breath. "There."

"You gonna let me read it?" Michelle questioned.

Megan shook her head no, and put the diary away. "Nope. Now, let's try to act like the world isn't ending."

"Sounds like a plan."

•••

The plan was useless. Hours later, things were going horribly wrong. Megan and Michelle were still in Megan's room, but something happened. "Megan? What's going on?"

Megan looked up from her phone, and rushed to Michelle who was fading away. "You're gonna be okay. Don't worry- MJ!"

Michelle fell to the ground, her legs gone. Megan sat beside her, tears streaming down her face. "No. Stay with me. Please."

"I- I love you." Michelle faintly whispered.

"Don't leave me." She croaked before the last of her best friend faded away.

Now Michelle was gone completely. Megan sat there, completely sobbing at this point. She slammed her fists on the ground, desperate for her best friend to come back.

Before Megan could try to do something, she began to fade away as well, starting with her hands. "What? No-"

All she wanted to do was kick and scream, but she was disappearing so quickly. Quicker than Michelle. Megan had no choice but to accept her fate, a fate she didn't ask for.

She laid on the ground, letting the rest of what was left fade. Megan was now among the fallen, and she had accepted it in her final moments.