009

On Friday, Megan knew she totally flunked that test. In greater news, she was having a sleepover at Michelle's house. The two best friends alternate houses when they plan to hangout, and this time just so happened to be Michelle's turn.

Megan was glad to not have work today, since she hated working on Friday's. After school, her mom drove her home really quick to back a overnight bag, then went straight to Michelle's.

"Bye! I'll text you tomorrow as promised!" This was something Megan usually did when she spent the night at Michelle's house. She knew if she didn't message her mom, she would never hear the end of it.

She didn't even have to knock, as Michelle was right at the front door, still in her school clothes. "You ready to eat pizza and watch Netflix?"

"Who do you think I am? Of course I am!" They hurried up the stairs, Megan not forgetting to say hello to Michelle's parents. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Jones!"

They went into her room, and Megan set down her bag. "You know you can call them by their first names."

"I like to be polite." Megan shrugged.

"Whatever, let's chat." Michelle said, gesturing her to sit.

She sat down next to her, confused. "This is scaring me. What's up?"

"Are you crushing on Parker?" She almost choked on air, yes, air, after hearing Michelle's question.

Megan immediately denied. "How many times do I have to say no?"

"Until you admit it because you're horrible at hiding feelings." Michelle replied, hinting a little smirk.

She didn't really understand the questions about Peter recently. If she was going to be asked questions, it should be able her encounter with Spider-Man and her old crush on Scott potentially coming back. "I might be crushing on someone-"

"I knew it!"

"-but," She began. "it's complicated."

Michelle frowned. "How so?"

"You remember Scott Wilson?" Megan asked, and she nodded. "Isn't in he college now?"

"Yeah, but ever since I worked with him last Saturday, it's like things were back to the way they were." Megan gushed. She could never get over when he walked her home, and some of his flirty lines. Also, when he showed up in the middle of the week just to see her.

She went on to tell her about what happened while Michelle was at the decathlon, and she ate up every word. Almost every girl at Midtown were head over heels for him until he graduated. Megan was basically living the dream of female Midtown students, just not exactly. "I know I usually have the "I don't need a man" mentality, but you lucky bitch!"

They both burst into laughter. "MJ, nothing is going to happen between Scott and I."

"But it could." She smirked. In Megan's mind, there was no way.

"He's too old for me." Megan protested.

"Not in a few years!" That was true, but at the moment it wasn't meant to be.