011

Later that night when she got home, all she wanted to do was scream, even if it was in her pillow. Could it be true that she actually likes Peter? Of course it was true, because she knew Peter was Spider-Man, and she had feelings towards him!

She didn't speak a word to her parents about the whole ordeal, she was just too confused. Was this really what she wanted?

She didn't expect that her repetitive suspicions would actually end up being true. Now she didn't know what to do with herself.

"Oh my fucking god, I like him." Megan said to herself. She laid down on her bed, pinching herself hoping it was just a dream. "Dammit."

Megan quickly texted Michelle, ultimately freaking out.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Meg 🦋 [Megan]
MJ 👽 [Michelle]

Meg 🦋
HELP ME
Wait you're probably
studying spanish rn
SOCORRO
(Help me)

MJ 👽
How can I help mi
amiga ? (my friend)

Meg 🦋
I know Peter is def
spiderman
And I think I like him

MJ 👽
I KNEW IT
But did he tell you?

Meg 🦋
No
I just know
Like a sixth sense

MJ 👽
So he didn't tell you
Interesting
I MEAN
Pretend you didn't
read that

Meg 🦋
Tf you mean
After you and Ned just
randomly left Peter and I
were just confused together
and then he apologized for
never giving me credit for
picking up HIS SLACK and
then we had this moment ??
A moment I had EXACTLY
with spiderman !!
So in conclusion I just know
it's him

MJ 👽
That sounds messy
Anyways I'm positive
he's asking Liz to
homecoming sooo

Meg 🦋
Who said I wanted him
to ask me to homecoming?

MJ 👽
☕️☕️☕️

Meg 🦋
MICHELLE

•••

There was no use. Megan was just going to do what she usually did when she had a crush. She was just going to ignore her feelings and pray they magically disappear, something she's done when it came to her crush on Scott. That crush was long gone, even when she thought it was starting to blossom again.

She went to bed, just wanting to ignore any romantic feelings. It was too weird for her, but she couldn't ignore it forever.

At school the next day, Megan didn't know how to act around Peter. What was she going to say? "Hey, I know you're Spider-Man and I think I like you!" There was no way in hell that she was going to say that.

Michelle noticed her uncharacteristic behavior, and gave a concerning look, which Megan saw. All she did was shake it off, telling her everything was fine.

"So are you guys excited for homecoming this Friday?" Michelle asked, trying her best to make it less awkward, since it was surrounding the four of them.