012

It was the day before homecoming, and Megan was stuck at work. She didn't have a choice though because she had the day off the next day.

Scott sat at the counter, so he could see his "favorite gal", also known as Megan. Her crush on him was a thing of a past, while her crush on Peter was a thing of the present.

"Meggy, I hear you're going to the homecoming dance tomorrow?" Scott said.

"Yeah, I'm not particularly looking forward to it now." Megan sighed. She knew she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up, but that was something she always did.

"Boy problems?" He asked, and she nodded. "High school guys are super immature, it'll get better."

Megan raised an eyebrow. "You just graduated last year!"

"Still," He began. "I'm a man now. I'm in college."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Whatever, not with those arms." Megan then poked his arm, and Scott instantly tried flexing his muscles, which made her laugh.

"That's the first time you've laughed this whole time I've been here." Scott exclaimed.

"Well this job isn't exactly fun!" It was never fun, but it had its moments. Peter sure did make it more interesting though.

Speaking of Peter, he was currently watching Scott and Megan talking, and he was actually starting to get jealous. He wished he was able to have something like that with Megan from the start, but he knew why it wasn't like that.

Michelle was sitting at one of Peter's booth, catching the hint of jealousy in his face. "You are so jealous."

He turned around, completely annoyed as it is. "I am not!"

"That's what you say now." Michelle commented, being her usual observant self.

"Just eat your food, I don't have time for this." Peter grunted.

•••

Scott hugged Megan goodbye and left, which was Peter's perfect opportunity to finally have a conversation with her. He walked up to her, leaning against the counter. "Hey."

"Hey." Megan spoke quietly. "I heard you're taking Liz to homecoming?"

"Uh, yeah." He replied. Peter never told Megan about it, but he assumed Ned or Michelle told her. "I didn't think she'd say yes."

She giggled a little. "Well it would be dumb to say no to you."

Was Megan flirting? It was totally unbelievable, but she kind of was. She couldn't believe it herself, as she wasn't the flirty type.

"I guess." Peter said awkwardly. He absolutely didn't know what he was doing, speaking to girls was never his strong suit. "Listen, I should tell you something."

What was he going to say? At this point he could be admitting anything. But he was going to admit that he is, well was, Spider-Man.

"What is it?" Megan asked, slightly confused.

"I'm Sp-"