ch.2

Souls Perspective~

Maka and I finished our walk to school in silence. As soon as we got through the doors Lord death yelled in his childish voice for Maka and I to come see him.

Makas perspective~

On are way I couldn't help but think of what Lord death wanted us for.. He sounded really serious AND HE NEVER DOES THAT!!!

When we got to his room we went ahead and just went in, when we got there my stupid father runs up to me screaming "MAKA MY BABY GIRL!" be for I could think he had his arms wrapped around me. Next thing I knew he was on the floor knocked out from Lord deaths reappear chop, he was SO LUCKY I didn't do my word famous MAKA CHOP to him as I smirked to my self. Lord death cleared his throat and said, "now that that's over with... Maka, Soul I have a very important assignment for you two." Soul starts laughing for GOSH knows what and says, "Ya right me and my partner can handle any thing so just chelax pops we got this." I just stared at him wide eyed wondering if he realizes what he just said. Lord death just bust in to laughter saying, "ok but anyways I want you two to go 500 miles north from here and you should find your target, BEWAR though cause this is a demon and I believe he goes by the name SLASHER." Chills ran down my back as the words rolled off Lord deaths tongue.