ch. 7

Makas perspective~

When I heard Souls name I couldn't help but say it sounded familiar. It did in a way but also I found my self not wanting to see the hurt in his eyes ever again.

Souls perspective~

I was so happy when she said my name sounded familiar. I wanted to jump up and down like a little school girl. But hey that wouldn't be cool of me. I sighed in relief instead. I started to walk over to her and set beside her, but be for I did I wanted to ask her and see if she wouldn't mind. I took a deep breath to hold in the sudden burst to want and kiss her and Just asked "hey Maka is it ok if I set beside you in the chair by your bed?"

Makas perspective~

I couldn't believe how sweet he was being!!!!! Asking to set be side of me instead of just coming over and setting down. I shook my head yes and said, "of course!" You know what Soul you seem really sweet I can see why I would hang out with you." I saw him blush a little as he set down and move his hand up a little and lay it back down really quick. I saw what he was trying to do and laid my hand out a little and smiled at him. As his hand slid into mine I tried so hard to hide my blush and decided to see how much I could make him blush as I smirked to my self. "Now you see Soul that wasn't so hard now was it?" as saying this I give him the cutest smile possible. As soon as my words left my mouth I smiled at my self cause I made my goal, Souls face was redder then my Pappas hair!!

At that moment my dad came running in the room and Souls hand left mine so quick I would have thought he was allergic to it.

"MAKA MY BABY GIRL DID THIS THING HURT YOU!!!!!!" I cocked my head to the side a bit and said "who? OH you mean soul? no papa he didn't he's actually really nice!"

Spirits perspective~

My poor baby Maka! If only she could see I'm the only guy she needs in her world... But since she can't remember Soul completely I might be able to guide her in the right direction of her new life.

My note :)

hi guys!!!!!! please comment what you think!!!! and comment what you want to happen and I'll think about it ;)

ALSO if you like/LOVE Atrack On Titan my friend macyb1234 wrote a fanfic about ErenXMikasa it's called joulusy? (Eren X Mikasa)