CH.11

Makas perspective~

As Soul said he would tell the truth I felt relieved and that I could trust him. "Ok Maka here it goes your dads probably going to kill me but it will be worth it (as Soul gave Maka his signature shark tooth grin) when you and I went to go on a mission I got hurt protecting you from this bad guy." (yes I like Crona better as a guy) WHATTTT why would you do that I!!! So what your saying basically is that I gave you that SCAR!!!!! I busted out yelling at Soul I couldn't think I couldn't imagine that happening now I wish I would have never asked about it I started to cry when I felt a strong warm hand wiping the tears away....

Souls perspective~

Ha that's funny that's exactly what you said to me when I got out of the hospital. I started to chuckle a little to try and cheer Maka up. BUT really I was crying on the inside I knew I should have lied or something I hate seeing her cry like this. "NO Soul it's not funny why would you do that I might not know you that we'll like I use to but I rather die any day then see you get hurt especially if it was because of me!!!!"

I was mad now but then again sad just the thought of Maka dying for me made me mad at my self because that would mean I wasn't strong enough to protect her and I would be sad if she died. Just taken away from my life that fast. MAKA don't you ever say that!!! I would die if you died especially if you did it for me. Don't you under stand I lov- LOST I mean lost don't you under stand when I thought I lost you I went crazy. I said laughing awkwardly scratching the back of my head...

Makas perspective~

(That was weird it sounded like he was getting ready to say something else... all well it was probably just my imagination.) Soul do you mean that? "YES of course Maka." Oh ok Soul now that I know how you got that scar (I said trying to fight back the tiers) can you tell me a little more of this partner stuff?

Souls perspective~

(Oh crap that's right Maka doesn't know I can turn into a synth. This odd a be fun I said smirking at my self) oh of course Maka but are you ready to see what a weapon is first? She shook her head yes, and I stood up to show her. "Ok Maka get ready you might find this a little shocking." "Ok Soul I'm ready! JUST SHOW ME ALL READY!!" As Maka was pleading for me to show her I turned my arm in to a synth and she instantly shut up in awe. I thought she would scream or at least jump but she just stood there moving her hand I smiled as I realized what she was trying to do so I stretch my arm out a little to show her she could touch it. Wants she took my synth arm in hand I smiled at her and said "now see Maka was that so hard."