CH.16

Souls perspective~

I still couldn't believe it. Maka was hurt out of my stupidity, what if I didn't make it in time what if she got r-ra-rap.. my mind was cut off by Maka walking in in her pjs on. She was wearing a green tang-top with a dark blur plad shorts, and her down. She came over and set down beside me and asked me, "so Soul what do you want to watch?"

Makas perspective~

"I don't know? You said you got me a movie but dropped it when that guy attacked you...." I heard Soul say, I felt awful I got him a movie and I lossed it....

"Hey Maka what movie did you get me anyway?" Oh a I got "Deliver Us From Evil"

"We can watch it on Netflix, I got it the other day so you and I can watch movies together!" Really Soul! Turn on the TV let's watch it!! I wasn't to excited about it But Soul loved scary movies and besides I have Soul with me. What could happen.

                          ~after movie~

Man Soul that movie was SO good! Best scary movie ever!! "Ya your probably right Maka. Ok I'm ready for bed you?" Ya Soul lets go to bed... I got a idea in my head that I wanted to be with Soul forever now I never wanted to leave his side, so I decided to take a shot and go for it.... Hey Soul em-mm can I s-sleep with you tonight? "Ahhhhh... Maka? Was the movie to scary or something?" The movie wasn't scary, I just want to be beside Soul, but I couldn't let him know that.... "Ya it was, sorry if I'm making this uncomfortable... Soul" "nah it's fine let's go to my bed." Soul led me to his bed and when we got in bed I got up agents the wall and Soul slept on the edge, we both faced each other saying are good nights and his warm breath hitting my face. I couldn't take it any more I had to thank him. I leaned in and gave him my first kiss and I could tell he was shocked but he kissed me back and I pulled away and said, "thank you Soul, for every thing. Thank you."