CH.14

Makas perspective~

No, dad. Soul is my weapon, and I will protect him.
Steins perspective~

I knew Maka got her memory back on how close her and Soul where walking in.

But I was not expecting this though...

"Oi Maka how do you know what a weapon is?" I heard Spirtit say, I didn't want to get cot in this little parade so I decided to light a cigarette and lay back.

Spirits perspective~

Oi Maka how do you know what a weapon is? As I was asking this Stein lit a cigarette and played back on the ground, I guess he was getting bored.. all well back to Maka.

Maka answer me! "Dad! I got my memory back and I wanted to pay you back for lying to me about mom... BUT I didn't think you would actually go and attack soul! Let's go Soul, I want to go home." "Ok Maka give me a minut I want to talk to Stein real quick.." "ok Soul I'm going to go home see ya there." As Maka shut the door I felt a strong force on my face that made me fall to my butt. When I looked up Soul was running at me full speed fist flying. I jumped up and pinned him to the wall. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SOUL!!!" "MEEEEE!!!!!!! What about you going off and lying to your daughter about her own mother! Do you know how much you made her cry you sick pervert, your not a dad at all you-" I cut him off with a punch to the face but be for I could do any more Stein stopped me. "Spirit that's enough! Soul why don't you go home to Maka we''ll see you tomorrow...."
Souls perspective~

Ok Stein, Lord Death see you tomorrow. With that I was out the door.

As I was walking home I heard a dying scream, I stopped in my tracks as I thought. I know that scream any where... Maka.