CH.13

Makas perspective~

As I told Soul the plan he nodded and agreed.
Time skip to the DWMA

"Ok Soul lets go over the plan one more time, we're going to go in and tell my dad and them that we are getting married and probably just go on from there. Ok?"

"Ok Maka but I'll probably need armor cause as soon as we tell them your dad is going to kill me...." oh come on Soul I wouldn't let him and besides he'll probably be to shocked to do any thing. "Ok if you say so, Maka."
At the DWMA

As we walked in through the doors my dad ran up to me screaming, "MAKAAAA MY BABY GIRL! LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" I let my dad hug me so we wouldn't give any thing away. After his little hug moment I told them, "Soul and I have something to say.." they looked at us kinda confused but I continued any ways. Ok so Soul and I have been talking and I feel like I'm starting to remember a good bit of him so we decided to get married.

Souls perspective~

The look on everybody's face was price less I wanted to laugh my butt off, so I wouldn't bust out laughing I put down my head and looked a way cause I head to stick to the plan and keep it serious. When I looked back up I wish I hadn't... Spirit was running at me full speed when he jump in the air to punch me I closed my eyes and looked a way so it wouldn't be that bad, but I never felt it... when I looked up Maka was in front of me and Spirit was frozen right in his tracks. "Maka get out of the way so I can take care of this butt turd."

My note :)
Hey guys have I know it's short but hey a chapter is a chapter. And I fill like this story is starting to go down hill so if you would could you please give me some ideas!?! And go to my page and check out a few other story's I made ;)
*Comment
*Follow
*vote
Ps. I don't really cuss so if my words seem a little childish I'm sorry but sometimes I think that makes it funnier XD
Till next time
<3 <3 <3