CH.9

Souls perspective~

As I was standing there looking at my scar Maka runs in....

"S-ss-soul how did you get that scar?" I heard her say but I couldn't say any words. All I could do was look at her and stare...

After standing there Spirit comes crying about something to Maka when he sees me with out my shirt...... "GET YOUR SHIRT ON!!!! What are you doing with my MAKA IN THE BATHROOM WITH OUT A SHIRT!!!!!!!" Once I was able to talk all I could say was, "sorry I have to go....." as I went to walk pass Maka and Spirit Maka grabbed my arm and said "wait... a-emm Soul I'm coming with you..."

Makas perspective~

I don't know what I was doing. All I know is I wanted to be with Soul. Be for Soul could even say a word my dad jumped up screaming.... "Maka!!!! What are you saying, you can't go with hi-" "AND WHY NOT!" I yelled at him. "So far Soul has been kind and sweet he's probably more then that!!! But I just can't remember....." I trailed off at that last part. Then Stein came in and said, "Spirit let her go with Soul I trust him Maka trust him so why can't you? Soul might be the key here to help your daughter and you won't let him...." at that Spirit just bowed his head low in defeat. "Ok can we go now I don't really approve of having a party in the bathroom with my shirt off..." I giggled at Souls words and I swore I saw him blushing again.

Souls perspective~

As Maka and I walked back to our house I couldn't think of any thing to say... "Sooooo umm do you remember where you live?" I decided to ask her. "No, I suppose with my dad.." "No you live with me." I said smirking at her. "WHAAAAAT I live with you!!!" "Don't worry it's nothing like that where partners at um well school I guess is a way to put it." "Oh well ok then." The rest of the way we walked in silence and I'm pretty sure Maka was blushing the rest of the way home.

As we made it through the front door I flicked on the lights and told Maka, "well this is it I'll give you a tore now if you want."

Makas perspective~

Oh ok ya sure. As Soul was leading me around the small apartment he showed me the living room, kitchen, bathroom, his bedroom, and then my bedroom. As I was looking at my room in a haze Soul clapped his hands and made me jump. "What do you think?" Well it's REALLY clean for a teenage boys house.... "Ya I think you mean our house, you make sure it's clean all the time." oh I can see my self yelling at you to clean up I said laughing. I quickly brushed of the fact that he said "our house" But then I remembered something that happened a will ago and I just had to know....

Soul now can you tell me how you got that scar?