CH.4

Makas perspective~

When Soul and I got to were we where going we just laid up against in ally wall till I felt Slashers presence. I jump up and held out my hand and told soul "NOW" he just jumped up knowing that I wanted him to turn in to his weapon form and he did. As soon as he landed in my hand Slasher jumped out from behind a wall and just stood there. "Well well look at you and your pretty face why don't you come with me and forget about your stupid weapon?!?" I flinched at his words and be for I could answer back Soul screamed out "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE LIKE SHE WOULD LEAVE ME FOR YOU!!"

"My My is some one jealous by my little comment?" Soul didn't answer back I took that as my opportunity to attack him. As I ran waving Soul around like there was no tomorrow. Slasher easley dodged left and right til he found in opening and bit at my side I screamed in pain as his teeth went further in to my side. I quickly shook my self from his grip of sharp teeth and swung blindly. I felt something hard so I knew I got him as I looked up my eyes widened and he smirked at me as he griped harder onto Souls blade. I tried and force Soul out of his grip but he was just to strong. He pooled Soul from my grip and through him to the side. I screamed out "SOUUUULLLLLLL!!!!!!!!" But be for I could run up to him Slasher grabbed me by the throught and leaned in like he was about to kiss me and he laid his head to mine and said,  "you see now you should have went with me and I wouldn't have to kill you." I tried to scream but I was already out of breath and I could only mange to say, "Soul I'm s-sor-" be for I could finish Slasher rammed his knee full power to my head and throw me to a wall.

Souls perspective~

I screamed out Maka's name as I ran up to her limp body againce the broken down wall from where she hit. I fell to my knees at the site holding back the tears trying to fight there way through. All of a sudden I hear laughing in the back round I jump up and turn around to find Slasher standing there laughing at me. I turn my arm into a synth and yell at him "what did you do to her!" he just laughs even louder and looks at me, "you should have heard her last words they where so sweet. She used her last breath to apologize to you." I couldn't control my next move I was completely blood raged I swung harder and harder as his words sunk in "her last breath" I then realized Slasher was on the floor dead and I was still slicing at his guts as the smell was starting to hit me in the face.